Unique Motorcycle Inspired By The Cities
of New York and Rzeszow
POLAND / NEW YORK CITY – Game Over Cycles, renowned custom motorcycles manufacturer from Poland and owner of GOC Harley-Davidson Rzeszów, the largest Harley-Davidson dealership in Poland and Central-Eastern Europe, in cooperation with Harley-Davidson of New York City premiered a unique motorcycle inspired by the cities of New York and Rzeszów in the premises of Harley-Davidson of New York City, 42-11 Northern Boulevard, Long Island City, NY on May 9th, 2019.
New York – Rzeszów Motorcycle, as it is fully named, is a unique custom Harley-Davidson Street Bob inspired by New York and Rzeszów, city located in the south-east of Poland. The motorcycle was created in Poland, in the workshop of Game Over Cycles, and at the end of April, thanks to cooperation with the Rzeszów-Jasionka International Airport and LOT Cargo, was transported from Rzeszów to New York on board LOT Polish Airlines’ modern Boeing 787 Dreamliner, which carries out direct transatlantic connection operated by LOT between the two cities. The customer who made the order for the motorcycle is a Pole born in the Rzeszów region and currently living in New York. The machine is intended to express local patriotism of both homelands of the vehicle owner. This is manifested in the unique design of the motorcycle, which contains characteristics of the architecture of given city. These parts are not only elements of ornamentation, but also fully functional components of the motorcycle. An example of such an element can be an exhaust pipe in the shape of the famous Chrysler Building or motorcycle’s wheel containing the most famous buildings in Manhattan. The main elements of the construction containing the architecture of given city are:
– wheels with Manhattan buildings engraved in metal with precision to the extent of visibility of building’s windows. The wheel contains such buildings as the Empire State Building, 1 World Trade Center, Flatiron, Chrysler Building, old WTC towers
– exhaust pipe looking like the Chrysler Building (covered with 24-carat gold)
– ignition coil cover looking like The Oculus
– front plow in the shape of old WTC ruins with the “9/11 Never Forget” inscription
– timing cover with NY Yankees logo (covered with 24-carat gold)
– fuel tank cap made form brass and imitating a $ 1 coin with Rzeszów-New York inscription
– tank painting containing the Brooklyn Bridge and the Manhattan skyline
– Revolutionary Act Monument – the most famous monument of the city placed in the middle of wheel among Manhattan buildings (covered with 24-carat gold)
– seat back in the form of the Tadeusz Mazowiecki bridge – the largest bridge in the city. The bridge is imitated together with brass ropes attached to the fender while the motorcycle’s direction indicators look like the warning lights located on the bridge
– air filter cover in the shape of city’s most known and characteristic footbridge with Rzeszów’s coat of arms in the center (covered with 24-carat gold)
– rear brake light in the shape of the Rzeszów coat of arms
– position light in the shape of the Rzeszów coat of arms
– tank painting containing Rzeszów skyline
All construction elements are made of brass, steel and aluminum, while the wheels, exhaust pipe, clutch cover, timing cover, the front brake holder and wheels are additionally gold-plated.
The grand premiere of this unique motorcycle took place on May 9th, 2019 in the premises of Harley-Davidson of New York City, 42-11 Northern Boulevard, Long Island City, NY 11101
Game Over Cycles (GOC) is a Polish custom motorcycles manufacturer formed in 2012. The company is known for its original creations, such as The Recidivst – world’s first tattooed motorcycle and Behemoth Bike – a custom motorcycle created in collaboration with global Polish metal music legends Behemoth. Machines created by Game Over Cycles have won awards at some of the world’s biggest custom bike competitions. The company has already won 21 awards, including 14 international ones, of which as many as eight trophies were received at the European Bike Week (EBW), the largest motorcycle festival in Europe. The company also won awards in the US. In 2017 The Recidivist received first place trophy in the “Most Unusual” category at the Rats Hole Custom Bike Show – the most prestigious custom bike competition in the world organized every year at the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally – the world’s largest motorcycle rally. In the same year The Recidivist also won the first place in the “PRO” category in the Harley-Davidson Museum Custom Bike Show organized in the seat of Harley-Davidson company, city of Milwaukee. The company owns the GOC Harley-Davidson Rzeszów, the largest Harley-Davidson dealership in Poland and Central and Eastern Europe as well as the Game Over Cycles showroom.
Photos: Mirosław Mazurkiewicz
Check out the video about this fantastic New York – Rzeszow Motorcycle
Go to the video gallery on the Post Eagle homepage – lower left – click on the gray box under the heading NEW YORK – RZESZOW MOTORCYCLE.