- Great Grandchild Boom!Posted 1 week ago
- Dropping In On The Veteran Down The StreetPosted 2 weeks ago
- Veterans Turn Uniforms Into Paper, ArtPosted 4 weeks ago
- Polka Variety Dance Draws Big Crowd!Posted 4 weeks ago
- Ten Commandments Victory In OklahomaPosted 2 months ago
- The Worst Five Years Since World War IIPosted 3 months ago
- Check Out November Horoscope!Posted 5 months ago
- New! 2015: “Polka Dreams @ Sea” Polka CruisePosted 8 months ago
- Check Out Steven’s 2014 ForecastPosted 11 months ago
We Have A New Priest!
Ordination In Torun, Poland
On June 14, 2014, Maciej Kępczyński, age 25 from Torun, was ordained a priest in Torun’s cathedral. On June 15, 2014, Father Kępczyński said his first Mass at St. Teresa’s where his family are parishioners. A reception followed with a band. There was dining, dancing, and singing from beginning to end, and a beautiful cake which was enjoyed by all. Maciej wanted to be a priest from a very young age. His cousins, Asia and Agnieska, told the story of how Maciej played a priest and they were the altar servers. They brought him a piece of bread and a cup of juice for the wine. There was a bowl of water for the washing of the hands, and round white chips for communion. Sto Lat Kapłan Maciej Kępczyński!
Submitted by Irene Kapral