- The NATO-Russia Exercise
Gap… Then, Now, & 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Nothing’s Impossible Says WisniewskiPosted 2 weeks ago
- Check Out November Horoscope!Posted 1 month ago
- Trump Interview With EWTNPosted 1 month ago
- Post-Communist or Truly Free Poland?Posted 2 months ago
- First Ever English Language PodcastPosted 5 months ago
- Check out the latest “Student Voice”Posted 9 months ago
- Book Authored By Polish Holocaust SurvivorPosted 1 year ago
We Have A New Priest!
Ordination In Torun, Poland
On June 14, 2014, Maciej Kępczyński, age 25 from Torun, was ordained a priest in Torun’s cathedral. On June 15, 2014, Father Kępczyński said his first Mass at St. Teresa’s where his family are parishioners. A reception followed with a band. There was dining, dancing, and singing from beginning to end, and a beautiful cake which was enjoyed by all. Maciej wanted to be a priest from a very young age. His cousins, Asia and Agnieska, told the story of how Maciej played a priest and they were the altar servers. They brought him a piece of bread and a cup of juice for the wine. There was a bowl of water for the washing of the hands, and round white chips for communion. Sto Lat Kapłan Maciej Kępczyński!
Submitted by Irene Kapral