- Proper Funding for Clifton SchoolsPosted 6 days ago
- Stealing The MarchPosted 3 weeks ago
- Check Out April Horoscope!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Clifton Centennial Events Update!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Clifton Centennial T-Shirts!Posted 1 month ago
- 2017 – Year of KosciuszkoPosted 3 months ago
- Clifton Centennial Events!Posted 3 months ago
- Truth About German Nazi CampsPosted 3 months ago
- Nothing’s Impossible Says WisniewskiPosted 5 months ago
- First Ever English Language PodcastPosted 10 months ago
Volunteers Needed To Join Local
Relay For Life Movement
Kickoff on Saturday, January 25, 2014
NEW JERSEY – The American Cancer Society’s Relay For Life is an event that brings the community together to help the American Cancer Society create a world with less cancer and more birthdays. This annual event helps people stay well, get well, find cures and fight back. It is an overnight celebration that honors survivors as well as those lost to the disease.
The Relay For Life of Clifton Planning Committee is in need of community volunteers. We welcome volunteers to help with all activities before and during the event.
Local companies, community groups, civic associations, religious organizations, schools, etc. are encouraged to participate by joining the committee, forming a team or becoming a sponsor.
The theme for 2014, in keeping with the 10th birthday of the RFL Clifton, is What A Difference a Decade Makes. If you would like to volunteer or organize a team, please join us at our kickoff on Saturday, January 25, 2014 at 1:00 PM at the Senior Citizen Center, Dog Pound Road in the City Hall Complex.
The 10th Annual Relay for Life of Clifton will be held on Saturday, May 31, 2014 at 2P M to Sunday June 1, 2014 6 AM at the Clifton Stadium.
For more information on the Relay For Life of Clifton, please visit www.relayforlife.org/cliftonnj or contact Alex Baron, Event Director at the American Cancer Society at 201-457-3418. For 24-hour cancer information, please call toll free 1-800-ACS-2345 or visit www.cancer.org.