- Great Grandchild Boom!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Dropping In On The Veteran Down The StreetPosted 2 weeks ago
- Veterans Turn Uniforms Into Paper, ArtPosted 4 weeks ago
- Polka Variety Dance Draws Big Crowd!Posted 4 weeks ago
- Ten Commandments Victory In OklahomaPosted 2 months ago
- The Worst Five Years Since World War IIPosted 3 months ago
- Check Out November Horoscope!Posted 5 months ago
- New! 2015: “Polka Dreams @ Sea” Polka CruisePosted 8 months ago
- Check Out Steven’s 2014 ForecastPosted 11 months ago
Vital Hues Exhibit Features Works of Jill Sluka
Four New Jersey Artists Exhibit During Month of February
A broad brush stroke paints the group known as Vital Hues. It is a group of four New Jersey artists that exhibit their work in and around the state. A common bond of sharing their passion for creative expression led the artists to come together and form Vital Hues. Each of the artists’ unique talents, be it drawing, painting, sculpting, or printmaking, add vibrancy, freshness and originality to each of their shows.
Currently Vital Hues will be exhibiting during the month of February at the West Side Presbyterian Church in Ridgewood and in April their work can be seen at the JCC in Tenafly. Opening for the show will be held on Sunday, February 10, 11 am to 3:30 pm. For more information on the individual artists and their group shows please visit their website: vitalhues.weebly.com.
“Art is much less important than life but what a poor life without it.”