- Check Out MARCH Horoscope!Posted 1 day ago
- Poland’s First Best Foreign Film Oscar – “Ida”Posted 1 week ago
- Ice Survival TipsPosted 2 months ago
- Pulaski’s Birthday To Be CommemoratedPosted 2 months ago
- Polka Benefit Honors Lisa Marie BiskupPosted 2 months ago
- West Point Curator Slanders KosciuszkoPosted 2 months ago
- Check Out February Horoscope!Posted 2 months ago
- Steven’s Forecast For 2015Posted 2 months ago
- Lustration Clears OfficialPosted 2 months ago
- The Worst Five Years Since World War IIPosted 7 months ago
Van Houten Ave Street Fair This Sept. 14th!
CLIFTON, NJ – The Athenia Business Association of Clifton presents its 12th Annual VAN HOUTEN AVE STREET FAIR which will be held on Sunday, September 14th from 11 am to 5 pm. Van Houten Ave will be transformed into a giant town block party, a pedestrian marketplace – exhibitors displaying their merchandise, a host of vendors, food, a stage with entertainment & music, rides for the children, a petting zoo, pony rides, and much more! Live entertainment by Swingman & The Misfit Mutts Band; a martial arts demonstration by the Clifton Martial Arts Academy at 12:30 p.m.; a performance by Clifton High School’s Mustang Marching Band at 2 p.m., and Medieval Times will showcase sword fights between the knights. We would like to invite merchants, civic groups and non-pofit organizations to become a part of this event. Note: The ABA is also looking for more vendors. For more information about prices, etc., please call 201-410-1686 or 973-778-7837, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (attn, Chris). A special THANK YOU to our street fair sponsors Shook Funeral Home, Bizub-Quinlan Funeral Home, Spencer Savings Bank, ShopRite, Garden State Honda, Clifton Rotary Club, New Taste of China. Please come out and support the merchants of the Athenia section of Clifton. We are expecting to attract thousands of people from the community and other neighboring towns. Rain date: Sun. Sept. 21st. Come out and bring the family; enjoy the festivities!