- Proper Funding for Clifton SchoolsPosted 1 week ago
- Stealing The MarchPosted 3 weeks ago
- Check Out April Horoscope!Posted 4 weeks ago
- Clifton Centennial Events Update!Posted 4 weeks ago
- Clifton Centennial T-Shirts!Posted 1 month ago
- 2017 – Year of KosciuszkoPosted 3 months ago
- Clifton Centennial Events!Posted 3 months ago
- Truth About German Nazi CampsPosted 3 months ago
- Nothing’s Impossible Says WisniewskiPosted 5 months ago
- First Ever English Language PodcastPosted 10 months ago
Treat Yourself To An Evening of…
Listening and Loads of Fun With Friends
Hello polka pals and gals!
We think it’s time for you to get out and treat yourself to a much deserved good time, an evening of dancing, listening and loads of fun with your friends. It’s Polka Variety time again, and we want to see you. We think Polka music is America’s music and we attract polka lovers of all nationalities, we want them to share in our polka fun.
We have a treat for you. We found the Frank Moravcik band last May in Johnstown, PA, then we ran into them in October in New Paltz, NY, then again in Cleveland, OH before Christmas time. We got their 2013 Polka variety schedule and found they are playing five to seven times a month covering many states. A younger band that plays music to delight and they please all. You are invited to check us out. Moravcik is coming in from Ohio.
Our dance date is Saturday, May 18th, at the SS. Peter & Paul Church, 64 Beach St., Rockaway, NJ. Dancing from 7 pm to 11 pm, FREE BEER, or you can BYOL, with snacks served at our first band break. Advance tickets $22, and $25 at the door. Call Father Michael 973-627-1462, or John 973-822-2395.
Keep POLKAS alive and come to our dance. We also urge you to support other polka bands. When the support stops, the music stops, and usually when it stops, it’s gone forever. I am Italian and my wife is Irish, we love and promote polka music and dances.
– John Punola