- Polkamotion 2015 Was Another Success!Posted 7 days ago
- Saint John Paul II Day!Posted 1 week ago
- Hear Senator Mikulski’s Speech!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cherry Coffee CakePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ambassador Condemns Terrorist AttacksPosted 2 weeks ago
- Nativity Scene Should StayPosted 2 weeks ago
- Mikulski, Presidential Medal of Freedom HonoreePosted 2 weeks ago
- Check Out November Horoscope!Posted 4 weeks ago
- Book Authored By Polish Holocaust SurvivorPosted 4 weeks ago
- 2015 IPA Polka Music AwardsPosted 1 month ago
Treat Yourself To An Evening of…
Listening and Loads of Fun With Friends
Hello polka pals and gals!
We think it’s time for you to get out and treat yourself to a much deserved good time, an evening of dancing, listening and loads of fun with your friends. It’s Polka Variety time again, and we want to see you. We think Polka music is America’s music and we attract polka lovers of all nationalities, we want them to share in our polka fun.
We have a treat for you. We found the Frank Moravcik band last May in Johnstown, PA, then we ran into them in October in New Paltz, NY, then again in Cleveland, OH before Christmas time. We got their 2013 Polka variety schedule and found they are playing five to seven times a month covering many states. A younger band that plays music to delight and they please all. You are invited to check us out. Moravcik is coming in from Ohio.
Our dance date is Saturday, May 18th, at the SS. Peter & Paul Church, 64 Beach St., Rockaway, NJ. Dancing from 7 pm to 11 pm, FREE BEER, or you can BYOL, with snacks served at our first band break. Advance tickets $22, and $25 at the door. Call Father Michael 973-627-1462, or John 973-822-2395.
Keep POLKAS alive and come to our dance. We also urge you to support other polka bands. When the support stops, the music stops, and usually when it stops, it’s gone forever. I am Italian and my wife is Irish, we love and promote polka music and dances.
– John Punola