- Check Out July Horoscope!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Vatican Website Censored By SchoolPosted 3 weeks ago
- Church MergersPosted 1 month ago
- Krakow Votes ‘No’ In Winter Olympic BidPosted 1 month ago
- NY State Veterans Urge Passage of BillPosted 2 months ago
- New! 2015: “Polka Dreams @ Sea” Polka CruisePosted 4 months ago
- Check Out Steven’s 2014 ForecastPosted 7 months ago
- The Legacy Lives On…Posted 7 months ago
Thinking of Declaring Bankruptcy?
Learn All About Bankruptcy Law At Free Bar Foundation Seminar
NEW JERSEY – A free seminar, “Bankruptcy Law,” will be held Tuesday, December 3, 7-9 p.m., at the New Jersey Law Center off Ryders Lane in New Brunswick. The seminar is sponsored by the New Jersey State Bar Foundation and is open to the public.
Speakers are attorneys Meaghan Tuohey-Kay, Hawthorne; and Barry J. Roy of Rabinowitz, Lubetkin & Tully, L.L.C., Livingston. They will discuss bankruptcy-related issues such as the different types of bankruptcy, your rights when you are in debt, credit scores, what collection agencies can and cannot do, how to protect your assets, avoiding scams, refinancing your home when “underwater” and avoiding financial pitfalls before and during periods of unemployment.
A question-and-answer session will follow the presentations.
Ms. Tuohey-Kay practices law in the areas of immigration and bankruptcy. For more than a decade Mr. Roy has been assisting clients in eliminating their credit card debt, judgment medical bills and other types of debt.
Admission to the seminar is free, but reservations are required. To register or for more information on Foundation seminars, programs and publications, visit the Foundation online at www.njsbf.org or call 1-800-FREE-LAW. The Foundation’s seminar series is made possible by funding from the IOLTA Fund of the Bar of New Jersey.
For more information about the Foundation’s programs and publications, visit us online at www.njsbf.org or call 1-800-FREE-LAW.