- Sharing Our May 3rd ConstitutionPosted 3 days ago
- Book Expo To Feature PolandPosted 3 days ago
- The Flipped ClassroomPosted 5 days ago
- How Ukraine Can ContributePosted 3 weeks ago
- Polish Singers 65th ConventionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Two Different Polands?Posted 3 weeks ago
- Check out the latest “Student Voice”Posted 2 months ago
- Book Authored By Polish Holocaust SurvivorPosted 6 months ago
NEW JERSEY – Theresa (nee Freitas) Randion, 81, of Toms River, formerly of Paterson, passed away on June 23, 2013. Born in New York City, Mrs. Randion resided in Paterson for most of her life before retiring to the Silver Ridge community in Toms River, New Jersey.
She was predeceased by her two sisters, Mary Kalinka and Millie Menkes.
Survivors include: her beloved husband, Richard J. Randion, Jr.; four devoted children, Dolores McGuire and her husband John of Wayne, Kim Randion and his wife Angela of Bloomfield, Wayne Randion and his wife Andrea of Paterson and Richard Randion, III of Paterson; her brother, Jack Freitas of Florida; and six loving grandchildren, John, Bryan, Jannelle, Chris, Riley and Ashley.
Funeral services were held Wednesday, June 26th at the Bizub-Quinlan Funeral Home, 1313 Van Houten Avenue, Clifton. Cremation followed at Cedar Lawn Cemetery, Paterson. Memorial contributions may be made to Hospice of New Jersey, 400 Broadacres Drive, Bloomfield, NJ 07004.