- Proper Funding for Clifton SchoolsPosted 6 days ago
- Stealing The MarchPosted 3 weeks ago
- Check Out April Horoscope!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Clifton Centennial Events Update!Posted 4 weeks ago
- Clifton Centennial T-Shirts!Posted 1 month ago
- 2017 – Year of KosciuszkoPosted 3 months ago
- Clifton Centennial Events!Posted 3 months ago
- Truth About German Nazi CampsPosted 3 months ago
- Nothing’s Impossible Says WisniewskiPosted 5 months ago
- First Ever English Language PodcastPosted 10 months ago
The Legal Eagle Now Available Online
The winter 2014 edition of the New Jersey State Bar Foundation’s legal newspaper for kids, The Legal Eagle, is now available for download from our website (www.njsbf.org).
The winter edition of The Legal Eagle contains articles on gun control, legalizing marijuana and the Bradley Manning trial.
The following link will take you to The Legal Eagle page on the Foundation’s website. The current issue, as well as back issues of the publication, may be found on this page.
The Legal Eagle is distributed FREE to interested schools. If you are not currently receiving hard copies of The Legal Eagle and would like to either re-instate a previous subscription or begin a new subscription in order to distribute printed copies to your students, please feel free to contact the editor Jodi L. Miller via email (email@example.com) or phone (732-937-7529). We are currently limiting subscriptions to 35 copies per teacher.
If you would like to make a financial contribution to the New Jersey State Bar Foundation to help ensure that it can continue its vital mission to educate the public about the law, please go to www.njsbf.org/donate. Any contribution is welcome and is tax deductible.