- Donald Trump’s Speech To P.A.C.Posted 5 hours ago
- KF President ResignsPosted 6 days ago
- Check Out September Horoscope!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Polish American Congress And PolandPosted 4 weeks ago
- Centennial RemembrancesPosted 1 month ago
- Attention Clifton Restaurant Owners!Posted 2 months ago
- The Return of the Polish QuestionPosted 2 months ago
- Every Summer Has A StoryPosted 2 months ago
- Time To Stand Behind The PolicePosted 2 months ago
- Centennial Committee Sponsors Historical TripPosted 3 months ago
Special $100 Dance Tickets To KF Ball
NEW YORK CITY – Kosciuszko Foundation President Alex Storozynski announced that this year’s ball will include a special $100 “dance ticket” for young people in their 20s.
Dance tickets will not include dinner and these guests will only be welcome to take to the dance floor of the Grand Ballroom after the debutante presentation, just in time to take part in the Polonaise.
Kayah’s performance will follow. For dance ticket holders, there will be an open bar from 10:00 p.m. until 1:00 a.m.
We know that recent college grads and people in their 20s may not be able to afford the full price of a dinner at the Waldorf Astoria,” Storozynski said. “So this year we will allow young people to attend the ball after dinner to see Kayah perform and then dance in the Grand Ballroom.
Formal Dress Code & Legendary Singer “Kayah”
The 78th Annual Kosciuszko Foundation Ball is a Black Tie Formal affair and there is a strict dress code. Those who purchase the late night dance tickets will also be required to wear suits and ball gowns.The doors for the late night tickets will open at 9:45 p.m.
Young people can view the debutante presentation from second floor loge before coming down stairs to the dance floor of the Grand Ballroom in time to hear Kayah’s performance, and then dance to the Gerard Carelli Orchestra.
Proof of Age for Dance Tickets Required
Young people who purchase the $100 ticket will also receive a one-year membership to the Kosciuszko Foundation.
To purchase this ticket, you must email a scanned ID, such as a driver’s license, which shows your address and age to email@example.com Then call the Kosciuszko Foundation at 212-734 2130.
Deadline for buying these tickets is April 24.