- Proper Funding for Clifton SchoolsPosted 6 days ago
- Stealing The MarchPosted 3 weeks ago
- Check Out April Horoscope!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Clifton Centennial Events Update!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Clifton Centennial T-Shirts!Posted 1 month ago
- 2017 – Year of KosciuszkoPosted 3 months ago
- Clifton Centennial Events!Posted 3 months ago
- Truth About German Nazi CampsPosted 3 months ago
- Nothing’s Impossible Says WisniewskiPosted 5 months ago
- First Ever English Language PodcastPosted 10 months ago
Rotary Offers Fellowship For Peace
And Conflict Resolution Study
Rotary Clubs are seeking candidates for a post-graduate fellowship to study abroad in the area of peace and conflict resolution. The Rotary International World Peace Fellowship, which culminates in either a master’s degree or a Professional Development Certificate, is now available for the academic years 2015-2017 at one of six universities in England, Japan, Sweden, Australia, or Thailand.
Applicants should have a baccalaureate degree and the training and background to gain admission to a graduate program at one of the Rotary Center University partners. The applicant should also have a minimum of three years’ work experience in a related field at the time of application, as well as proficiency in more than one language. The applicant should possess excellent leadership skills and a demonstrated commitment to peace and international understanding.
The Fellowship is competitive, and the funding covers tuition and fees, a standard room and board stipend, transportation, contingency expenses, and an applied field experience.
Applicants for these programs must live, work, or have attended college within the boundaries of Rotary District 7470 (Essex, Morris, Warren and Sussex Counties, New Jersey) and must meet the qualifications set forth by the Rotary Foundation.
The application, as well as additional information, is available at the Rotary website, www.rotary.org/rotarycenters. Completed applications must be received by May 1, 2014. Candidate interviews will be scheduled afterward.
For further information, contact George Hrobuchak at 973-625-1449 or at GHrobs@aol.com.
To learn more about Rotary in your community, visit www.rotarydistrict7470.org