- Yonkers Desires To Change PulaskiPosted 3 days ago
- Polka Benefit Honors Lisa Marie BiskupPosted 3 days ago
- IL Taxpayers Urged To Register. . .Posted 2 weeks ago
- Freedom Must Never Be CompromisedPosted 2 weeks ago
- Check Out MARCH Horoscope!Posted 3 weeks ago
- West Point Curator Slanders KosciuszkoPosted 3 months ago
- Steven’s Forecast For 2015Posted 3 months ago
FLORIDA – Roseanne Skawinski, 70, of Sarasota, Fla., formerly of Wayne, NJ, went home to the Lord on July 13, 2013. Services were held at 10 a.m. on Wednesday, July 17th at Our Lady of the Angels Catholic Church in Lakewood Ranch, Fla. Funeral arrangements by: Packer Funeral Home.
Roseanne is survived by her husband of 45 years, Stanley of Sarasota (Post Eagle’s “Polka Notes” columnist); daughter, Christine Beatrice and husband, Scott and grandson Andrew of Lakeland, Fla. and sister, Joyce Manfre. Roseanne was a loving wife, mother and grandmother. She will be sadly missed by those who knew her and loved her. Memorial donations in her memory may be made to the American Cancer Society.
The Post Eagle family sends our deepest condolences to Stan and his family. May Roseanne rest in peace.