- Easter Special Coming Soon!Posted 6 days ago
- The Ablemen To Stop PerformancesPosted 6 days ago
- Mind ControlPosted 2 weeks ago
- How To Help Save Ukraine’s RevolutionPosted 3 weeks ago
- 50 Years Ago, The Beatles Invaded
Pop CulturePosted 4 weeks ago
- May 2014 Pilgrimage To Poland With ErikaPosted 4 weeks ago
- De Blasio Boycotts St. Pat’s ParadePosted 1 month ago
- Earn $50.00 By Recycling Refrigerator / FreezerPosted 2 months ago
- Check out February Horoscope!Posted 2 months ago
- Check Out Steven’s 2014 ForecastPosted 2 months ago
FLORIDA – Roseanne Skawinski, 70, of Sarasota, Fla., formerly of Wayne, NJ, went home to the Lord on July 13, 2013. Services were held at 10 a.m. on Wednesday, July 17th at Our Lady of the Angels Catholic Church in Lakewood Ranch, Fla. Funeral arrangements by: Packer Funeral Home.
Roseanne is survived by her husband of 45 years, Stanley of Sarasota (Post Eagle’s “Polka Notes” columnist); daughter, Christine Beatrice and husband, Scott and grandson Andrew of Lakeland, Fla. and sister, Joyce Manfre. Roseanne was a loving wife, mother and grandmother. She will be sadly missed by those who knew her and loved her. Memorial donations in her memory may be made to the American Cancer Society.
The Post Eagle family sends our deepest condolences to Stan and his family. May Roseanne rest in peace.