- P.A.C. Responds To Anti-Polish ArticlePosted 1 day ago
- Philadelphia Pulaski Day ParadePosted 6 days ago
- Clinton Staff Bigotry Mostly IgnoredPosted 2 weeks ago
- Check Out October Horoscope!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Post-Communist or Truly Free Poland?Posted 3 weeks ago
- Yahoo Playing Games With CatholicsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Rabid Raccoon Alert In CliftonPosted 4 weeks ago
- Donald Trump’s Speech To P.A.C.Posted 4 weeks ago
- KF President ResignsPosted 1 month ago
- Polish American Congress And PolandPosted 2 months ago
FLORIDA – Roseanne Skawinski, 70, of Sarasota, Fla., formerly of Wayne, NJ, went home to the Lord on July 13, 2013. Services were held at 10 a.m. on Wednesday, July 17th at Our Lady of the Angels Catholic Church in Lakewood Ranch, Fla. Funeral arrangements by: Packer Funeral Home.
Roseanne is survived by her husband of 45 years, Stanley of Sarasota (Post Eagle’s “Polka Notes” columnist); daughter, Christine Beatrice and husband, Scott and grandson Andrew of Lakeland, Fla. and sister, Joyce Manfre. Roseanne was a loving wife, mother and grandmother. She will be sadly missed by those who knew her and loved her. Memorial donations in her memory may be made to the American Cancer Society.
The Post Eagle family sends our deepest condolences to Stan and his family. May Roseanne rest in peace.