- Smolensk Tragedy Commemorated At National ShrinePosted 5 days ago
- How Can We Forget?Posted 3 weeks ago
- New! 2015: “Polka Dreams @ Sea” Polka CruisePosted 4 weeks ago
- Easter Special Coming Soon!Posted 1 month ago
- Mind ControlPosted 2 months ago
- Check out April Horoscope!Posted 3 months ago
- Check Out Steven’s 2014 ForecastPosted 3 months ago
- The Legacy Lives On…Posted 3 months ago
FLORIDA – Roseanne Skawinski, 70, of Sarasota, Fla., formerly of Wayne, NJ, went home to the Lord on July 13, 2013. Services were held at 10 a.m. on Wednesday, July 17th at Our Lady of the Angels Catholic Church in Lakewood Ranch, Fla. Funeral arrangements by: Packer Funeral Home.
Roseanne is survived by her husband of 45 years, Stanley of Sarasota (Post Eagle’s “Polka Notes” columnist); daughter, Christine Beatrice and husband, Scott and grandson Andrew of Lakeland, Fla. and sister, Joyce Manfre. Roseanne was a loving wife, mother and grandmother. She will be sadly missed by those who knew her and loved her. Memorial donations in her memory may be made to the American Cancer Society.
The Post Eagle family sends our deepest condolences to Stan and his family. May Roseanne rest in peace.