- Easter Special Coming Soon!Posted 1 week ago
- The Ablemen To Stop PerformancesPosted 1 week ago
- Mind ControlPosted 3 weeks ago
- How To Help Save Ukraine’s RevolutionPosted 3 weeks ago
- 50 Years Ago, The Beatles Invaded
Pop CulturePosted 1 month ago
- May 2014 Pilgrimage To Poland With ErikaPosted 1 month ago
- Earn $50.00 By Recycling Refrigerator / FreezerPosted 2 months ago
- Check out March Horoscope!Posted 2 months ago
- Check Out Steven’s 2014 ForecastPosted 2 months ago
- The Legacy Lives On…Posted 2 months ago
Remembering Marion Lush
with Full Circle
Commemorating the 20th Anniversary of the passing of Chicago’s Marion Lush “The Golden Voice of Polkas”, FULL CIRCLE will present a heart-warming musical tribute replicating the music Marion has left behind. To be presented on 2-days, Saturday, May 4th at the Bayway Polish Club, 625 Pulaski St. in Elizabeth, New Jersey and Sunday, May 5th at the PACC, 355 East Street in Ludlow, Massachusetts. Marion Lush has touched polka fans everywhere with his music down through the many years. He has performed throughout the United States with his Chicago style of polka music creating new fans and opening doors for many of today’s bands.
Remembering Marion Lush will be a musical tribute to his library of songs performed by FULL CIRCLE comprised of Polka Hall of Famers, bandleaders & musicians, Al Piatkowski, Jimmy Weber, Mike Matousek, Mike Stapinski, Roger Makinowski & Lenny Gomulka.
May 4, 2013 will mark the 20th Anniversary of Marion’s passing. In his memory, FULL CIRCLE proudly presents this Remembering Marion Tribute as a salute to his musical legacy. Tickets and table reservations can be made by writing or calling: Lenny Gomulka, 30 Woodland Place, Ludlow, MA 01056, (413) 583-4544 or Jimmy Weber, 6 Jennings Ct., Hillsborough, NJ 08844 (908) 304-5513. See ad in next week’s issue of the Post Eagle.