- PAC Calls For U.S. Leadership At NATO SummitPosted 3 days ago
- Polish American Family Festival And Country Fair This WeekendPosted 5 days ago
- The Worst Five Years Since World War IIPosted 2 weeks ago
- “Our Kids” Fundraiser Set For Sept. 6thPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Caribbean Polka Party In 2014Posted 4 weeks ago
- Check Out August Horoscope!Posted 2 months ago
- New! 2015: “Polka Dreams @ Sea” Polka CruisePosted 6 months ago
- Check Out Steven’s 2014 ForecastPosted 8 months ago
Relay For Life Clifton Team Captain Meeting
Monday, February 10th
CLIFTON, NJ – Have you or someone you know lost a loved one to cancer? Are you a survivor or caregiver? If yes, please join The Relay for Life Committee of Clifton as we begin planning for our event on May 31, 2014. You can make the difference. You can be a part of finding a cure for this demon disease
The Committee invites you to form a team or join a team. Please join us at our initial Team Captain meeting on Monday, February 10 at 6PM at the Clifton Senior Citizen Center, Dog Pound Road on the City Hall complex. If you would like to volunteer in the many needed areas to make this event a success, the Committee meeting will be at 7:15 following the Team Captain meeting. You are welcomed to attend both meetings and learn about this event and see the dedicated volunteers who are committed to Relay for Life.
The American Cancer Society Relay For Life is an overnight community celebration where individuals and teams camp out, picnic, dance, play games and take turns circling around a track “relay” style to raise funds and fight cancer. The American Cancer Society Relay For Life represents hope in that those lost to cancer will not be forgotten, and that those who face cancer will be supported.
The Relay for Life of Clifton will be held on Saturday May 31, 2014 2 PM until Sunday June 1,2014 6 AM.Since the Clifton Stadium, where previous relays have been held, is being renovated, our location has not been determined yet. But a new location brings us a new adventure. We are still committed to a memorable event with positive results as we continue to fight for this cause so we can eliminate this disease.
To join Relay For Life Clifton visit www.relayforlife.org/cliftonnj or contact Alex Baron at 973 285- 8017. To learn more about services of ACS visit www.cancer.org