- The SaintPosted 1 week ago
- Dorothea Dul Passes OnPosted 1 week ago
- Attention Clifton Restaurant Owners!Posted 3 weeks ago
- The Return of the Polish QuestionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Check out WYD 2016 video!Posted 4 weeks ago
- Check Out July Horoscope!Posted 1 month ago
- Every Summer Has A StoryPosted 1 month ago
- Time To Stand Behind The PolicePosted 1 month ago
- Centennial Committee Sponsors Historical TripPosted 2 months ago
- First Ever English Language PodcastPosted 2 months ago
Proud To Wear Purple – Paint The Town Purple
CLIFTON, NJ – The Relay for Life of Clifton invites all citizens of Clifton to be Proud to Wear Purple to Fight Cancer to support the May Paint the Town Purple campaign against cancer. In addition to the signs, ribbons and banners seen in Clifton in the month of May, local hair salons are supporting the campaign by inserting purple hair strands or feathers in the hair of anyone who would like to show their support of this great cause. Strands will be $5.00 each, or 2 for $8.00. All proceeds will benefit the Relay for Life Clifton. Participating salons are: Hair Expressions 973 365-2513; Hair Works Urban Oasis 973 340-4200; Infatuations 973 365-0220; Sante Fe 973 473-4050. The project this year is dedicated to the memory of our friend and supporter Jill Rubio of Sante Fe Salon. Please call the salon for their hours and availability of the stylist trained on hair extensions.
Relay for Life Clifton is an overnight event with a Vegas theme this year that will be held at Clifton Stadium on Saturday, June 8, 2 PM to June 9 6 AM. If you would like to learn more about the event, please visit the website at www.relayforlife.org/cliftonnj For more information on Proud to Wear Purple, please call Chris Liszner at 973-650-2719. Come spend the night with us. We promise you fun and a great feeling as you support those who are Fighting Back, those who are Celebrating survivorship and Remembering those we lost to cancer.