- Rabies Alert In Clifton!Posted 2 weeks ago
- 2017 – Year of KosciuszkoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Check Out February Horoscope!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Clifton Centennial Events!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Truth About German Nazi CampsPosted 3 weeks ago
- The NATO-Russia Exercise
Gap… Then, Now, & 2017Posted 3 months ago
- Nothing’s Impossible Says WisniewskiPosted 3 months ago
- First Ever English Language PodcastPosted 8 months ago
- Book Authored By Polish Holocaust SurvivorPosted 1 year ago
Proud To Wear Purple – Paint The Town Purple
CLIFTON, NJ – The Relay for Life of Clifton invites all citizens of Clifton to be Proud to Wear Purple to Fight Cancer to support the May Paint the Town Purple campaign against cancer. In addition to the signs, ribbons and banners seen in Clifton in the month of May, local hair salons are supporting the campaign by inserting purple hair strands or feathers in the hair of anyone who would like to show their support of this great cause. Strands will be $5.00 each, or 2 for $8.00. All proceeds will benefit the Relay for Life Clifton. Participating salons are: Hair Expressions 973 365-2513; Hair Works Urban Oasis 973 340-4200; Infatuations 973 365-0220; Sante Fe 973 473-4050. The project this year is dedicated to the memory of our friend and supporter Jill Rubio of Sante Fe Salon. Please call the salon for their hours and availability of the stylist trained on hair extensions.
Relay for Life Clifton is an overnight event with a Vegas theme this year that will be held at Clifton Stadium on Saturday, June 8, 2 PM to June 9 6 AM. If you would like to learn more about the event, please visit the website at www.relayforlife.org/cliftonnj For more information on Proud to Wear Purple, please call Chris Liszner at 973-650-2719. Come spend the night with us. We promise you fun and a great feeling as you support those who are Fighting Back, those who are Celebrating survivorship and Remembering those we lost to cancer.