- Philadelphia Pulaski Day ParadePosted 2 days ago
- Clinton Staff Bigotry Mostly IgnoredPosted 1 week ago
- Check Out October Horoscope!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Post-Communist or Truly Free Poland?Posted 2 weeks ago
- Yahoo Playing Games With CatholicsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Rabid Raccoon Alert In CliftonPosted 3 weeks ago
- Donald Trump’s Speech To P.A.C.Posted 3 weeks ago
- KF President ResignsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Polish American Congress And PolandPosted 2 months ago
- Centennial Committee Sponsors Historical TripPosted 4 months ago
Polish Museum of America Announces
New Managing Director
CHICAGO, IL – July 25, 2014 The Executive Committee and the Board of Directors of The Polish Museum of America (PMA) are pleased to formally announce the selection of the new Managing Director, Malgorzata Kot. After an intense search and interview process, Mrs. Kot was chosen from a field of qualified candidates.
Malgorzata Kot has been with the PMA for 19 years as the Head Librarian, and is respected and known among all segments of Polonia, Poland, and abroad. During her tenure, she developed many cooperative relationships and introduced several innovations to the PMA. The Museum is an integral part of her professional life, and she has a great vision for the future of the PMA and its mission.
Please join the PMA Board of Directors and Staff in warmly welcoming Malgorzata Kot as she begins her new position on September 1, 2014.
The mission of the 79-year old Polish Museum of America is to be a reflection of national culture and historic events, a center and workshop for academic and scientific research, and a contribution to the growth of enlightenment, within, and for, the community of Poles in America and abroad. We thank everyone for their continued support and interest in The Polish Museum of America.