- Sharing Our May 3rd ConstitutionPosted 5 days ago
- Book Expo To Feature PolandPosted 5 days ago
- The Flipped ClassroomPosted 7 days ago
- How Ukraine Can ContributePosted 3 weeks ago
- Polish Singers 65th ConventionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Two Different Polands?Posted 4 weeks ago
- Check out the latest “Student Voice”Posted 2 months ago
- Book Authored By Polish Holocaust SurvivorPosted 6 months ago
Polish Museum of America Announces
New Managing Director
CHICAGO, IL – July 25, 2014 The Executive Committee and the Board of Directors of The Polish Museum of America (PMA) are pleased to formally announce the selection of the new Managing Director, Malgorzata Kot. After an intense search and interview process, Mrs. Kot was chosen from a field of qualified candidates.
Malgorzata Kot has been with the PMA for 19 years as the Head Librarian, and is respected and known among all segments of Polonia, Poland, and abroad. During her tenure, she developed many cooperative relationships and introduced several innovations to the PMA. The Museum is an integral part of her professional life, and she has a great vision for the future of the PMA and its mission.
Please join the PMA Board of Directors and Staff in warmly welcoming Malgorzata Kot as she begins her new position on September 1, 2014.
The mission of the 79-year old Polish Museum of America is to be a reflection of national culture and historic events, a center and workshop for academic and scientific research, and a contribution to the growth of enlightenment, within, and for, the community of Poles in America and abroad. We thank everyone for their continued support and interest in The Polish Museum of America.