- Pope Challenges EuropeansPosted 15 hours ago
- Veterans Turn Uniforms Into Paper, ArtPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Worst Five Years Since World War IIPosted 3 months ago
- Check Out November Horoscope!Posted 5 months ago
- New! 2015: “Polka Dreams @ Sea” Polka CruisePosted 8 months ago
- Check Out Steven’s 2014 ForecastPosted 11 months ago
Polish Directors Meet With Actors’ Equity
NEW YORK – The Directors of Poland’s national performance companies met recently in New York City with the Actors’ Equity Association to discuss and compare union activities, practices, and challenges. Krzysztof Kurlej – Impresariat Director of Mazowsze, Lawrence Lorczak – Actor’s Equity Senior Business, Wlodzimierz Izban – Director of Mazowsze and The Jan Kiepura Music Theatre, Staś Kmieć – Actors’ Equity National Councilor and Director/ Choreographer /Performer also talked about the creation of a Broadway Musical Theater training program in Poland utilizing union members, and Mazowsze’s upcoming tour in the Fall of 2014.