- Check Out October Horoscope!Posted 10 hours ago
- Check Out September Forecast!Posted 1 month ago
- New! 2016 “Polka Dreams @ Sea 2″
Polka Cruise Set For January 30thPosted 4 months ago
- Yonkers Desires To Change PulaskiPosted 6 months ago
- Steven’s Forecast For 2015Posted 9 months ago
Polish Directors Meet With Actors’ Equity
NEW YORK – The Directors of Poland’s national performance companies met recently in New York City with the Actors’ Equity Association to discuss and compare union activities, practices, and challenges. Krzysztof Kurlej – Impresariat Director of Mazowsze, Lawrence Lorczak – Actor’s Equity Senior Business, Wlodzimierz Izban – Director of Mazowsze and The Jan Kiepura Music Theatre, Staś Kmieć – Actors’ Equity National Councilor and Director/ Choreographer /Performer also talked about the creation of a Broadway Musical Theater training program in Poland utilizing union members, and Mazowsze’s upcoming tour in the Fall of 2014.