- Proper Funding for Clifton SchoolsPosted 6 days ago
- Stealing The MarchPosted 3 weeks ago
- Check Out April Horoscope!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Clifton Centennial Events Update!Posted 4 weeks ago
- Clifton Centennial T-Shirts!Posted 1 month ago
- 2017 – Year of KosciuszkoPosted 3 months ago
- Clifton Centennial Events!Posted 3 months ago
- Truth About German Nazi CampsPosted 3 months ago
- Nothing’s Impossible Says WisniewskiPosted 5 months ago
- First Ever English Language PodcastPosted 10 months ago
Polish Cultural Foundation Scholarships For 2014
NEW JERSEY – The Polish Cultural Foundation proudly announces the continuation of its annual Scholarship awards program. For the academic year commencing in the fall of 2014 the Foundation will provide a number of $2000 scholarships from endowments of the Irene and Lubomir Zabilski Scholarship Fund, the Joseph S. Rozanski Scholarship Fund and the Irene Mieczyslaw Niznik Halocha Scholarship Fund.
Interested qualified students are invited to apply.
Application requirements are that students be of Polish descent, New Jersey residents, United States citizens or permanent residents. Students must have completed their freshman year at an accredited university or college and have earned a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Students must submit an official transcript from colleges attended and a Financial Student Aid Report (SAR or FAFSA )
Applications are available at the Polish Cultural Foundation, 177 Broadway, Clark, NJ 07066-1849, tel: 732-382-7197 and at the Financial Aid office at many New Jersey colleges and universities. Completed applications must be received by April 15, 2014.