- Hillary’s Open Borders Bring DiseasePosted 12 hours ago
- The White House At What Cost?Posted 12 hours ago
- The NATO-Russia Exercise
Gap… Then, Now, & 2017Posted 1 day ago
- P.A.C. Responds To Anti-Polish ArticlePosted 3 days ago
- Philadelphia Pulaski Day ParadePosted 1 week ago
- Check Out October Horoscope!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Post-Communist or Truly Free Poland?Posted 3 weeks ago
- Donald Trump’s Speech To P.A.C.Posted 4 weeks ago
- First Ever English Language PodcastPosted 4 months ago
- Check out the latest “Student Voice”Posted 8 months ago
Philadelphia Homestead Real Estate Tax Reduction
PENNSYLVANIA – There are still many people who did not apply for the City of Philadelphia Real Estate Tax Reduction.
All City of Philadelphia Property Owners can qualify for a reduction in Real Estate taxes. In order to qualify, you must own your home and live in it. Real Estate Tax Homestead Exemption means your home would be eligible for a property tax reduction once the reassessment process is completed.
In order to qualify, you must complete and file the Real Estate Tax Homestead Exemption Form and return it before September 13, 2013. There are no age or income guidelines and all homeowners in the City of Philadelphia are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to receive an application call United Social Services, Monday through Friday between 9 A.M. and 4 P.M. at (215) 923-1900. Our staff will assist you with the application.