- Polkamotion 2015 Was Another Success!Posted 23 hours ago
- Saint John Paul II Day!Posted 2 days ago
- Hear Senator Mikulski’s Speech!Posted 5 days ago
- Cherry Coffee CakePosted 5 days ago
- Ambassador Condemns Terrorist AttacksPosted 5 days ago
- Nativity Scene Should StayPosted 5 days ago
- Mikulski, Presidential Medal of Freedom HonoreePosted 5 days ago
- Check Out November Horoscope!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Book Authored By Polish Holocaust SurvivorPosted 3 weeks ago
- 2015 IPA Polka Music AwardsPosted 1 month ago
Philadelphia Homestead Real Estate Tax Reduction
PENNSYLVANIA – There are still many people who did not apply for the City of Philadelphia Real Estate Tax Reduction.
All City of Philadelphia Property Owners can qualify for a reduction in Real Estate taxes. In order to qualify, you must own your home and live in it. Real Estate Tax Homestead Exemption means your home would be eligible for a property tax reduction once the reassessment process is completed.
In order to qualify, you must complete and file the Real Estate Tax Homestead Exemption Form and return it before September 13, 2013. There are no age or income guidelines and all homeowners in the City of Philadelphia are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to receive an application call United Social Services, Monday through Friday between 9 A.M. and 4 P.M. at (215) 923-1900. Our staff will assist you with the application.