- Great Expectations?Posted 15 hours ago
- Kosciusko Day ObservancePosted 15 hours ago
- Bandleader Gene Mendalski Passes OnPosted 5 days ago
- Check Out April Horoscope!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Demolition of St. Laurentius ChurchPosted 4 weeks ago
- Yonkers Desires To Change PulaskiPosted 1 month ago
- Polka Benefit Honors Lisa Marie BiskupPosted 1 month ago
- Freedom Must Never Be CompromisedPosted 1 month ago
- West Point Curator Slanders KosciuszkoPosted 4 months ago
- Steven’s Forecast For 2015Posted 4 months ago
Philadelphia Homestead Real Estate Tax Reduction
PENNSYLVANIA – There are still many people who did not apply for the City of Philadelphia Real Estate Tax Reduction.
All City of Philadelphia Property Owners can qualify for a reduction in Real Estate taxes. In order to qualify, you must own your home and live in it. Real Estate Tax Homestead Exemption means your home would be eligible for a property tax reduction once the reassessment process is completed.
In order to qualify, you must complete and file the Real Estate Tax Homestead Exemption Form and return it before September 13, 2013. There are no age or income guidelines and all homeowners in the City of Philadelphia are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to receive an application call United Social Services, Monday through Friday between 9 A.M. and 4 P.M. at (215) 923-1900. Our staff will assist you with the application.