- Check Out January Horoscope!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Mikulski Farewell AddressPosted 1 month ago
- The NATO-Russia Exercise
Gap… Then, Now, & 2017Posted 2 months ago
- Nothing’s Impossible Says WisniewskiPosted 2 months ago
- First Ever English Language PodcastPosted 7 months ago
- Book Authored By Polish Holocaust SurvivorPosted 1 year ago
Philadelphia Homestead Real Estate Tax Reduction
PENNSYLVANIA – There are still many people who did not apply for the City of Philadelphia Real Estate Tax Reduction.
All City of Philadelphia Property Owners can qualify for a reduction in Real Estate taxes. In order to qualify, you must own your home and live in it. Real Estate Tax Homestead Exemption means your home would be eligible for a property tax reduction once the reassessment process is completed.
In order to qualify, you must complete and file the Real Estate Tax Homestead Exemption Form and return it before September 13, 2013. There are no age or income guidelines and all homeowners in the City of Philadelphia are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to receive an application call United Social Services, Monday through Friday between 9 A.M. and 4 P.M. at (215) 923-1900. Our staff will assist you with the application.