- The SaintPosted 1 week ago
- Dorothea Dul Passes OnPosted 1 week ago
- Attention Clifton Restaurant Owners!Posted 3 weeks ago
- The Return of the Polish QuestionPosted 4 weeks ago
- Check out WYD 2016 video!Posted 4 weeks ago
- Check Out July Horoscope!Posted 1 month ago
- Every Summer Has A StoryPosted 1 month ago
- Time To Stand Behind The PolicePosted 1 month ago
- Centennial Committee Sponsors Historical TripPosted 2 months ago
- First Ever English Language PodcastPosted 2 months ago
Pennsylvania’s Fuel Assistance Program
PENNSYLVANIA – The rising cost of home heating continue to have a major impact on monthly budgets. To assist people with these rising costs, the Pennsylvania Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) is now in progress. This Fuel Assistance Program is available to people of all ages who meet the income guidelines. For example, individuals with a monthly income under $1,396 or a two-person household with a monthly income under $1,891 qualify for the grant.
To receive an application or for additional information about income guidelines, call United Social Services at (215) 923-1900 Monday through Friday between 9 A.M. and 4 P.M. A staff worker will explain the eligibility requirements, answer your questions and assist you in completing an application. This is an annual grant provided to all who qualify, and does not have to be repaid. All inquiries are strictly confidential. Call Monday through Friday (215) 923-1900 between 9 A.M. and 4 P.M.