- Check Out April Horoscope!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Polish Easter Treats!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Demolition of St. Laurentius ChurchPosted 3 weeks ago
- Yonkers Desires To Change PulaskiPosted 4 weeks ago
- Polka Benefit Honors Lisa Marie BiskupPosted 4 weeks ago
- IL Taxpayers Urged To Register. . .Posted 1 month ago
- Freedom Must Never Be CompromisedPosted 1 month ago
- Check Out MARCH Horoscope!Posted 1 month ago
- West Point Curator Slanders KosciuszkoPosted 3 months ago
- Steven’s Forecast For 2015Posted 4 months ago
Pennsylvania’s Fuel Assistance Program
PENNSYLVANIA – The rising cost of home heating continue to have a major impact on monthly budgets. To assist people with these rising costs, the Pennsylvania Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) is now in progress. This Fuel Assistance Program is available to people of all ages who meet the income guidelines. For example, individuals with a monthly income under $1,396 or a two-person household with a monthly income under $1,891 qualify for the grant.
To receive an application or for additional information about income guidelines, call United Social Services at (215) 923-1900 Monday through Friday between 9 A.M. and 4 P.M. A staff worker will explain the eligibility requirements, answer your questions and assist you in completing an application. This is an annual grant provided to all who qualify, and does not have to be repaid. All inquiries are strictly confidential. Call Monday through Friday (215) 923-1900 between 9 A.M. and 4 P.M.