- Check out August Horoscope!Posted 21 hours ago
- Poland’s Blueberry GoldPosted 21 hours ago
- Sociologist Appeals To Polonia About Its FuturePosted 4 weeks ago
- Clifton Summer Concert SeriesPosted 4 weeks ago
- Vendors Wanted!Posted 1 month ago
- New! 2016 “Polka Dreams @ Sea 2″
Polka Cruise Set For January 30thPosted 1 month ago
- Swingman At Bliss, June 12thPosted 2 months ago
- CEPA Launches New Warsaw OfficePosted 2 months ago
- Poland Has A New President!Posted 2 months ago
- Overcoming Stagnant Wages:Posted 3 months ago
Pennsylvania’s Fuel Assistance Program
PENNSYLVANIA – The rising cost of home heating continue to have a major impact on monthly budgets. To assist people with these rising costs, the Pennsylvania Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) is now in progress. This Fuel Assistance Program is available to people of all ages who meet the income guidelines. For example, individuals with a monthly income under $1,396 or a two-person household with a monthly income under $1,891 qualify for the grant.
To receive an application or for additional information about income guidelines, call United Social Services at (215) 923-1900 Monday through Friday between 9 A.M. and 4 P.M. A staff worker will explain the eligibility requirements, answer your questions and assist you in completing an application. This is an annual grant provided to all who qualify, and does not have to be repaid. All inquiries are strictly confidential. Call Monday through Friday (215) 923-1900 between 9 A.M. and 4 P.M.