- PSSA Celebrates 125th AnniversaryPosted 3 weeks ago
- Polka Variety Dinner Dance Set For Oct. 18thPosted 3 weeks ago
- Ten Commandments Victory In OklahomaPosted 1 month ago
- Poland’s PM Tusk Becomes EU PresidentPosted 2 months ago
- The Worst Five Years Since World War IIPosted 2 months ago
- A Caribbean Polka Party In 2014Posted 3 months ago
- Check Out October Horoscope!Posted 4 months ago
- New! 2015: “Polka Dreams @ Sea” Polka CruisePosted 7 months ago
- Check Out Steven’s 2014 ForecastPosted 10 months ago
PCF 2013 Miss Polonia
And Miss Junior Polonia Pageant
NEW JERSEY – The Polish Cultural Foundation is calling all young ladies of Polish descent to participate in its’ Annual Miss Polonia and Miss Junior Polonia 2013 Pageant. At the Foundation, we pride ourselves in preserving Polish traditions. Miss Polonia and Miss Junior Polonia and their court will represent Our Polish community at ethnic events during the year including at the prestigious Pulaski Parade Banquet, as well as, the 76th Pulaski Parade held in New York City on October 6, 2013.
The contest will take place on Saturday, June 15, 2013 at 7:30 pm in the PCF’s Grand Hall located at 177 Broadway, Clark, NJ 07066. However, we are currently seeking contestants for the 2013 Pageant. Applications are now available at the Foundation’s office and will also be available on-line on the Foundation’s website, www.pcfnj.org in early April. We will be accepting applications beginning April 1, 2013 through the deadline of May 31, 2013.
The entrants for Miss Polonia must be single and between the ages between 16 & 23 and for Miss Junior Polonia, the contestant must be between the ages of 9 and 13. Both participants must be of Polish extraction and required to promote the sale of tickets to the pageant and dance. Several other contest rules are outlined in detail on the application. For more information, contact the PCF office at (732) 382-7197 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org