- First Concert At Chopin Garden In Grant Park!Posted 6 days ago
- Poland’s PM Tusk Becomes EU PresidentPosted 1 week ago
- PAC Calls For U.S. Leadership At NATO SummitPosted 3 weeks ago
- Polish American Family Festival And Country Fair This WeekendPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Worst Five Years Since World War IIPosted 4 weeks ago
- “Our Kids” Fundraiser Set For Sept. 6thPosted 1 month ago
- A Caribbean Polka Party In 2014Posted 1 month ago
- Check Out September Horoscope!Posted 2 months ago
- New! 2015: “Polka Dreams @ Sea” Polka CruisePosted 6 months ago
- Check Out Steven’s 2014 ForecastPosted 8 months ago
Pascrell Opens New Satellite Office In Englewood, NJ
Englewood, NJ – Continuing in his efforts to bring high quality service to the communities of New Jersey’s Ninth Congressional District, U.S. Rep. Bill Pascrell, Jr. today opened a new Satellite Office in Englewood. The office, conveniently located in Englewood City Hall, will be staffed part time by a case worker from Rep. Pascrell’s office and will assist constituents with inquiries regarding federal agencies and programs including Medicare, Social Security, Veterans Affairs and immigration issues.
“One of my top priorities in Congress has and will continue to be addressing the individual needs of the people I proudly represent,” said Rep. Pascrell. “From veterans accessing their benefits, to individuals seeking lost Social Security checks, to seniors having someone to help answer questions about their Medicare benefits, cutting through the bureaucratic red tape can be a daunting task at times. I thank Mayor Huttle and the City Council for helping provide this opportunity to assist individuals with their federal representation.
“I have spent my entire public career as a Mayor, as a State legislator and now in Congress listening to individuals about how government can work better for them. Residents in Englewood and neighboring communities now have a resource nearby to assist them with any concern, from help dealing with a federal agency to a Capitol tour request.”
Rep. Pascrell currently has a satellite office in the City of Passaic to serve residents of Passaic County, and another in Lyndhurst to serve residents of southern Bergen and Hudson Counties.
Englewood Mayor Frank Huttle joined Pascrell for the grand opening and acknowledged the benefit of the new office to the community.
“I am honored to welcome Congressman Pascrell to Englewood,” said Englewood Mayor Frank Huttle. “Congressman Pascrell has always been a hands-on leader, and having a satellite office right here in Englewood will be a huge benefit to our residents. I look forward to working with him as he rolls up his sleeves and provides our community with the services they need.”
The Englewood Satellite Office will have regular office hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays. The Congressman’s satellite offices are in addition to his main district office in the Robert A. Roe Federal Building in the City of Paterson, which is open on a fulltime basis.
– Office of Congressman Pascrell