- Check Out September Forecast!Posted 7 days ago
- Join And Receive 10 Free Trees!Posted 7 days ago
- 2015 US Open Goes Polish!Posted 1 week ago
- Vendors Wanted!Posted 3 months ago
- New! 2016 “Polka Dreams @ Sea 2″
Polka Cruise Set For January 30thPosted 3 months ago
- Yonkers Desires To Change PulaskiPosted 5 months ago
- Steven’s Forecast For 2015Posted 8 months ago
Paramus Catholic vs Don Bosco, Oct. 18th
NEW JERSEY – Due to the expectation of an overflow crowd, the following ticket procedures have been established for the football game of Don Bosco Prep at Paramus Catholic on Friday, October 18 at 6:00 PM
– Attendance will be limited to 4800. Seating for 3300, standing room for 1500 (including rented extra seating)
– There will be no tickets sold or passes honored at the gate. Tickets are only available by advance purchase at PC from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM on school days and at home Varsity Soccer and Volleyball games and at Don Bosco Prep
First come, first serve. Once tickets are sold out, attendance will be closed.
Tickets for only Don Bosco Prep and PC students are $3 @. Tickets for all others are $5. These students must show valid PC/DBP ID to use a student ticket.
Big North and NJSIAA passes will not be honored at the gate, so as to control crowd size. No other passes will be accepted. These passes will only be honored by presenting a valid pass for a ticket at PC only while supplies last. Only accredited media with current NJSIAA certification who have advised the school in advance, will be issued a media pass and be admitted.
Once the school lots are filled, overflow parking will be at Bergen Community College with free shuttles provided to those with game tickets. Fans are strongly urged to carpool. PC is grateful for the outstanding assistance of Bergen Community College.
The Paramus Police Department and Bergen County Sheriff Department Honor Guards will present the colors before the game. Bosco fans will sit on the bleachers on the north side closest to the school. PC fans will sit on the south side closest to the woods.