- Joint Statement of The NATO-Ukraine CommissionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Los Angeles Christmas BillboardPosted 3 weeks ago
- Pope Challenges EuropeansPosted 4 weeks ago
- Veterans Turn Uniforms Into Paper, ArtPosted 2 months ago
- The Worst Five Years Since World War IIPosted 4 months ago
- Check Out December Horoscope!Posted 6 months ago
- New! 2015: “Polka Dreams @ Sea” Polka CruisePosted 9 months ago
- Check Out Steven’s 2014 ForecastPosted 12 months ago
“Our Kids” Fundraiser Hosted By Sons of Poland
NEW JERSEY – On Saturday, October 19, 2013, the Sons of Poland Benevolent Foundation will hold a Fundraising Luncheon to assist Our Kids. We have all experienced the pain of illness within families and friends. But a few encounter the heartbreak of a child in need of medical help to exist. For this reason, we will offer one family with such a situation, and/or an organization dedicated to help troubled teens or hospitalized children, the entire profits of our new fundraiser.
The luncheon and silent auction dance will be held at the Victorian in Elmwood Park beginning at NOON. The donation of $40 ($25 for children 12 and under) includes a hot buffet. We are designated as not for profit and 501(c)3 so that all dionations are tax-deductible. Two types of raffles willb e available and the gift baskets include home decor items, jewelry, toys, books and special art pieces.
The Benevolent Foundation serves under the Associaton of the Sons of Poland, a Fraternal Benefit Society through which life insurance can be purchased for low premiums. This year the organization celebrates 110 years of serving the Polish-American community. Throughout the past century, the Association of the Sons of Poland helped Poland in critical times and was honored with the Gold Cross of Merit in 1939 by the government of the Republic of Poland.
Among the other humanitarian projects presently enacted by the Benevolent Foundation are the material and financial suppport to institutions for handicapped children, orphans and the homeless. For more information or to order tickets, call the Home Office during business hours 9-4 (201-935-2807).