- The SaintPosted 2 weeks ago
- Dorothea Dul Passes OnPosted 2 weeks ago
- Attention Clifton Restaurant Owners!Posted 3 weeks ago
- The Return of the Polish QuestionPosted 4 weeks ago
- Check out WYD 2016 video!Posted 1 month ago
- Check Out July Horoscope!Posted 1 month ago
- Every Summer Has A StoryPosted 1 month ago
- Time To Stand Behind The PolicePosted 1 month ago
- Centennial Committee Sponsors Historical TripPosted 2 months ago
- First Ever English Language PodcastPosted 2 months ago
Our Efforts ARE Making A Difference
The growing support for the Buy American Made Campaign has helped unite a growing number of Americans. As you see your family members and friends, urge them to join our efforts and support the five points that are the foundation of the Buy American Made Campaign:
1. Seeking out American made products increases the demand for items produced, assembled and sold in the U.S.A.
2. Buying American Made products helps keep the jobs presently held by American workers.
3. Buying American Made helps expand employment opportunities as businesses see a demand for products made in the U.S.A.
4. Support small and large companies, union and non-union, and the self-employed, so we can keep more jobs and more of our money in America to help revitalize America’s economy.
5. In the process of buying American made, we are helping maintain a more reasonable balance between imported and American made items in stores across the U.S.A.
I want you to know that OUR EFFORTS are making a difference. I encourage you to welcome everyone to unite behind these goals so positive changes will continue to happen. Discuss our goals with your family and friends and urge them to spend their dollars in support of American made FIRST.
This is Michael Blichasz and I welcome your comments and suggestions. Email me from the front page of: AmericanWorkersNeedYou.com.
Every Wednesday from 11 A.M. to 12 noon tune in to American Workers Radio on 860 AM broadcasting in the Philadelphia and tri-state area. You can listen live or to rebroadcasts 24-hours-a-day from the links located at: AmericanWorkersRadio.com.