- First Concert At Chopin Garden In Grant Park!Posted 4 days ago
- Poland’s PM Tusk Becomes EU PresidentPosted 1 week ago
- PAC Calls For U.S. Leadership At NATO SummitPosted 2 weeks ago
- Polish American Family Festival And Country Fair This WeekendPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Worst Five Years Since World War IIPosted 3 weeks ago
- “Our Kids” Fundraiser Set For Sept. 6thPosted 1 month ago
- A Caribbean Polka Party In 2014Posted 1 month ago
- Check Out September Horoscope!Posted 2 months ago
- New! 2015: “Polka Dreams @ Sea” Polka CruisePosted 6 months ago
- Check Out Steven’s 2014 ForecastPosted 8 months ago
NY Polish Consulate Hosts Educational Fair
NEW YORK CITY – On Sunday, 23 March, between 10 AM and 2 PM, the Consulate General of the Republic of Poland in New York will host the 3rd Edition of the Educational Fair.
The Consulate General of the Republic of Poland in New York, the Polish Supplementary School Council of America together with the “Manko” Association, Jozef Pilsudski Institute in New York, the Polish Student Organization and the New York branch of the Polish American Congress is organizing the 3rd Edition of the Educational Fair.
The organizers cordially invite high school students of Polish descent, Americans who wish to study in Poland, with their parents. The Fair is an excellent opportunity to contact directly with representatives of Polish universities, who will talk about the principles and possibilities of studying in Poland.
The third edition of Education Fair will be composed of three areas – “Study in Poland”, “Visit Poland” and “Get Well in Poland”. The first area will give the attendees an opportunity to talk to university representatives from such renowned schools as: the Jagiellonian University, the Silesian Medical University of Katowice, the Medical University of Lublin, the Medical University of Białystok and the Białostok University of Technology. In the “Visit Poland” area, various short movies will be shown to promote Polish tourist attractions in a number of Voivodeships (województwa): warmińsko-mazurskie, świetokrzystkie, małopolskie, mazowieckie, podkarpackie, pomorskie i lubelskie. Finally, the “Get Well in Poland” area offers of Polish medical centers will be shown, including the Specialist Medical Center for Minimally Invasive Surgery in Kraków, Aesthetica Dermadent Professional Dental Studio in Kraków, and Klinika Krakowska.
Studying in the country of ancestors may constitute an interesting alternative, and a unique opportunity to explore the country and to strengthen ties with Poland.
We encourage all to come and find out more about university life in Poland. Admission is free.
More information on studying at a university in Poland can be obtained at the Bureau for Academic Recognition and International Experience.
Department of Public Diplomacy
Consulate General of the Republic of Poland in New York
233 Madison Ave., New York, NY 10016
Phone: +1 646 237 2114
Fax: + 1 646 237 2124