- Poland Has A New President!Posted 8 hours ago
- The S-300 Slap DownPosted 2 weeks ago
- Check out your May Horoscope!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Overcoming Stagnant Wages:Posted 3 weeks ago
- Great Expectations?Posted 4 weeks ago
- Demolition of St. Laurentius ChurchPosted 2 months ago
- Yonkers Desires To Change PulaskiPosted 2 months ago
- Polka Benefit Honors Lisa Marie BiskupPosted 2 months ago
- Freedom Must Never Be CompromisedPosted 2 months ago
- West Point Curator Slanders KosciuszkoPosted 5 months ago
“Music At Saint Cyril’s” Presents
Brunilda Myftaraj – Bach and More!
CONNECTICUT – Albanian violin virtuoso, Brunilda Myftaraj, will be performing music by J. S. Bach and Ysaÿe at SS. Cyril and Methodius Church, 63 Popieluszko Court (between Wyllys Street and Charter Oak Avenue), Hartford, CT on Saturday, June 29, 2013 at 5:15 p.m. There is no admission charge, but free-will donations will be gratefully accepted.
Brunilda has drawn enthusiastic accolades from audiences, as well as critical acclaim for her masterful musicianship in her native Albania, as well as Italy, Greece, France, Morocco, Austria, Switzerland, Poland and in the United States. She has been praised recently by the New London Day critic as an “especially fine and beautiful player.” In the United States, she has performed as soloist with the Hartford Symphony Orchestra and the Connecticut Virtuosi Chamber Orchestra of which she is now a concertmaster. She has also presented recitals at the Piano and Friends Chamber Music series in Tucson, Arizona; Mostly Mozart series in Napa Valley; the Schubert Club in Minneapolis and more. She has been featured on radio stations in NY, CT and MA.
The series of musical events will continue in August with concerts by faculty and students of the Virtuosi Summer Music Institute. Visit http://musicatcyril.wordpress.com for additional information about the concert series.