- Proper Funding for Clifton SchoolsPosted 6 days ago
- Stealing The MarchPosted 3 weeks ago
- Check Out April Horoscope!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Clifton Centennial Events Update!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Clifton Centennial T-Shirts!Posted 1 month ago
- 2017 – Year of KosciuszkoPosted 3 months ago
- Clifton Centennial Events!Posted 3 months ago
- Truth About German Nazi CampsPosted 3 months ago
- Nothing’s Impossible Says WisniewskiPosted 5 months ago
- First Ever English Language PodcastPosted 10 months ago
Midtown Grill Fundraiser Helps Support
Relay For Life, Clifton
CLIFTON, N.J. The Hands Full of Hope, a team walking in the Relay For Life, Clifton will host a fundraiser on Wednesday, March 26th at Midtown Grill, 1218 Main Avenue, Clifton. The owners of the Midtown Grill are generously donating 20% of all checks all day between 7 AM and 9 PM. This generous offer is on “dine in” and “take out” orders.
The annual Relay for Life of Clifton will be held at Clifton High School on May 31 2 PM to June 1, 2014, 6 AM. The theme “What A Difference A Decade Makes” is celebrating the Relay for Life Clifton’s 10th birthday. For more information about Relay For Life, visit www.relayforlife.org/cliftonnj If you need information on the services provided by ACS visit cancer.org.
Please come and enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner and support the team as they celebrate a world with less cancer and more birthdays. Please bring this article with you so the team will get your donation or visit on FB at RelayforLifeClifton.