- Demolition of St. Laurentius ChurchPosted 2 days ago
- Yonkers Desires To Change PulaskiPosted 1 week ago
- Polka Benefit Honors Lisa Marie BiskupPosted 1 week ago
- IL Taxpayers Urged To Register. . .Posted 2 weeks ago
- Freedom Must Never Be CompromisedPosted 2 weeks ago
- Check Out MARCH Horoscope!Posted 4 weeks ago
- West Point Curator Slanders KosciuszkoPosted 3 months ago
- Steven’s Forecast For 2015Posted 3 months ago
Matt Grabowski Joins Coldwell Banker
Residential Marketing Center In Wayne
With over 30 years of experience as a residential and commercial property owner, Matt is highly familiar with the unique needs of his real estate clients. Matt has brought over 90% of his listing customers a contract of sale on their home within the first 30 days of listing their property. His positive attitude and great synergy are wonderful attributes that he brings to every client. He surrounds himself with positive and successful people and he wants you to have the same experience in all your real estate transactions with him.
Matt has received many levels of success such as the NJAR Circle of Excellence Gold Sales Award in 2005 and also that year ranked in the Top 50 agents nationwide for Coldwell Banker.
Matt served as a commissioner & chairperson on Clifton’s rent-leveling board and is owner and President of Empire Holding Corporation, a real estate investment and development firm since 1984. Additionally, Matt has been appointed to the New Jersey Sports Hall of Fame Board of Directors by Governor James McGreevey.
Active in his community, Matt was presented with a Certificate of Commendation by the General Assembly for his service as President of the Athenia Business Association in Clifton.
“Matt is a dedicated professional and we are happy to have him at our regional marketing center in Wayne,” said branch manager Patti Tahan.
You can reach Grabowski at the office at 973-694-8000 or his cell 201-394-4619 for all your real estate needs.
Make your first choice the right choice. Call Matthew for all of your Real Estate needs.