- Clifton Centennial T-Shirts!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Check Out March Horoscope!Posted 4 weeks ago
- 2017 – Year of KosciuszkoPosted 2 months ago
- Clifton Centennial Events!Posted 2 months ago
- Truth About German Nazi CampsPosted 2 months ago
- Nothing’s Impossible Says WisniewskiPosted 4 months ago
- First Ever English Language PodcastPosted 9 months ago
Thanks Post Eagle For Helping To Keep Readers Informed of Event
Letter to the Editor
Re: Relay for Life
I am so appreciative of your generous contribution and weekly articles about the Relay for Life fundraisers and news.
Your media coverage was a great source of contribution to the success of our events. You kept the Clifton citizens abreast of all our events and especially our fundraisers. The citizens of Clifton were very informed and aware of the Relay this year because of your generous coverage.
Our event was Saturday, June 8, 2013. We had 65 teams, over 800 participants, and as of today, we raised $105,000 with donations still being received.
Thank you for being a part of Creating More Birthdays and Less Cancer.
Chris… I look forward to working with you again!