- Free Stop ‘n’ Swap Community Reuse Event
At Brooklyn Borough HallPosted 15 hours ago
- Disgrace – BBC To Show “Generation War”Posted 16 hours ago
- Polish Drama Club Invites…Posted 2 days ago
- How Can We Forget?Posted 4 weeks ago
- New! 2015: “Polka Dreams @ Sea” Polka CruisePosted 1 month ago
- Mind ControlPosted 2 months ago
- Check out April Horoscope!Posted 3 months ago
- Check Out Steven’s 2014 ForecastPosted 4 months ago
- The Legacy Lives On…Posted 4 months ago
Thanks Post Eagle For Helping To Keep Readers Informed of Event
Letter to the Editor
Re: Relay for Life
I am so appreciative of your generous contribution and weekly articles about the Relay for Life fundraisers and news.
Your media coverage was a great source of contribution to the success of our events. You kept the Clifton citizens abreast of all our events and especially our fundraisers. The citizens of Clifton were very informed and aware of the Relay this year because of your generous coverage.
Our event was Saturday, June 8, 2013. We had 65 teams, over 800 participants, and as of today, we raised $105,000 with donations still being received.
Thank you for being a part of Creating More Birthdays and Less Cancer.
Chris… I look forward to working with you again!