- Easter Special Coming Soon!Posted 1 week ago
- The Ablemen To Stop PerformancesPosted 1 week ago
- Mind ControlPosted 2 weeks ago
- How To Help Save Ukraine’s RevolutionPosted 3 weeks ago
- 50 Years Ago, The Beatles Invaded
Pop CulturePosted 1 month ago
- May 2014 Pilgrimage To Poland With ErikaPosted 1 month ago
- Earn $50.00 By Recycling Refrigerator / FreezerPosted 2 months ago
- Check out March Horoscope!Posted 2 months ago
- Check Out Steven’s 2014 ForecastPosted 2 months ago
- The Legacy Lives On…Posted 2 months ago
Thanks Post Eagle For Helping To Keep Readers Informed of Event
Letter to the Editor
Re: Relay for Life
I am so appreciative of your generous contribution and weekly articles about the Relay for Life fundraisers and news.
Your media coverage was a great source of contribution to the success of our events. You kept the Clifton citizens abreast of all our events and especially our fundraisers. The citizens of Clifton were very informed and aware of the Relay this year because of your generous coverage.
Our event was Saturday, June 8, 2013. We had 65 teams, over 800 participants, and as of today, we raised $105,000 with donations still being received.
Thank you for being a part of Creating More Birthdays and Less Cancer.
Chris… I look forward to working with you again!