- Message of Support To PolandPosted 1 day ago
- Check Out June Horoscope!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Rally for U.S. Military Presence In PolandPosted 3 weeks ago
- Clifton Health Dept. Issues Rabies AlertPosted 4 weeks ago
- Former President Clinton Insults Polish CommunityPosted 1 month ago
- The Flipped ClassroomPosted 2 months ago
- How Ukraine Can ContributePosted 3 months ago
- Polish Singers 65th ConventionPosted 3 months ago
- Check out the latest “Student Voice”Posted 4 months ago
- Book Authored By Polish Holocaust SurvivorPosted 8 months ago
Thanks Post Eagle For Helping To Keep Readers Informed of Event
Letter to the Editor
Re: Relay for Life
I am so appreciative of your generous contribution and weekly articles about the Relay for Life fundraisers and news.
Your media coverage was a great source of contribution to the success of our events. You kept the Clifton citizens abreast of all our events and especially our fundraisers. The citizens of Clifton were very informed and aware of the Relay this year because of your generous coverage.
Our event was Saturday, June 8, 2013. We had 65 teams, over 800 participants, and as of today, we raised $105,000 with donations still being received.
Thank you for being a part of Creating More Birthdays and Less Cancer.
Chris… I look forward to working with you again!