- Founder of Modernistics Orch. Passes OnPosted 13 hours ago
- Ice Survival TipsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Pulaski’s Birthday To Be CommemoratedPosted 2 weeks ago
- Polka Benefit Honors Lisa Marie BiskupPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Little Known Episode of World War IIPosted 3 weeks ago
- West Point Curator Slanders KosciuszkoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Check Out January Horoscope!Posted 4 weeks ago
- Steven’s Forecast For 2015Posted 1 month ago
- Getting St. Nicholas RightPosted 1 month ago
- The Chesterton Institute In Poland 2014Posted 1 month ago
Programs Are A Con Job On The American People
RE: To Mr. Richard Hunter!
Sir! Everything you mentioned in your letter to the PE of 1/29/14 that Social Security, Medicare, Aid to Education, Bank Insurance and Unemployment Insurance are all there to help the average American. Well, that was the intention of these programs.
However, all of these programs that you mentioned turned out to be just the opposite, a detriment to the people of the country. They are all total failures. Our past History has shown that Government cannot manage to do anything right, yet they continue with these failures. Furthermore, these programs are all
Unconstitutional and the only people benefitting from them are the Politicos and the bureaucrats that administer them.
These programs, Sir, are nothing more than high priced Government works programs. In truth Mr. Hunter, they should be called what they really are, a Con Job on the American people.
Continued Success From One Of The Post Eagle’s Early Subscribers
Greetings! Enclosed please find my check for the renewal of the Post Eagle. I am one of the early subscribers and readers of The Post Eagle. It is a wonderful newspaper. We are well informed by the paper.
Continued success with The Post Eagle.