- Philadelphia Pulaski Day ParadePosted 3 days ago
- Clinton Staff Bigotry Mostly IgnoredPosted 1 week ago
- Check Out October Horoscope!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Post-Communist or Truly Free Poland?Posted 3 weeks ago
- Yahoo Playing Games With CatholicsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Rabid Raccoon Alert In CliftonPosted 3 weeks ago
- Donald Trump’s Speech To P.A.C.Posted 3 weeks ago
- KF President ResignsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Polish American Congress And PolandPosted 2 months ago
- Centennial Committee Sponsors Historical TripPosted 4 months ago
Humor or Deception
Re: Alex Karwoski’s letter “Programs Are A Con Job On The American People” (P.E. 2-5-14 )
I can’t help but wonder where it is, the rabbit hole Alex, you fell into to come out with such literary nonsense that offers no basis for rational reasoning or discussion.
“Social Security, Medicare …detriment to the people …total failures …that Government cannot manage to do anything right…” are all ludicrous statements.
Is it meant to be humor to laugh at or deception to face off with; Mr. Karwoski are you being silly or serious?