- Proper Funding for Clifton SchoolsPosted 6 days ago
- Stealing The MarchPosted 3 weeks ago
- Check Out April Horoscope!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Clifton Centennial Events Update!Posted 4 weeks ago
- Clifton Centennial T-Shirts!Posted 1 month ago
- 2017 – Year of KosciuszkoPosted 3 months ago
- Clifton Centennial Events!Posted 3 months ago
- Truth About German Nazi CampsPosted 3 months ago
- Nothing’s Impossible Says WisniewskiPosted 5 months ago
- First Ever English Language PodcastPosted 10 months ago
Legal Newspaper For Kids Distributed
FREE To Interested Schools
“The Legal Eagle” And Respect Now Available Online
The fall 2013 editions of the New Jersey State Bar Foundation’s legal newspaper for kids, The Legal Eagle, and its tolerance and diversity newsletter, Respect, are now available for download from our website (www.njsbf.org).
The fall edition of The Legal Eagle contains articles on the filibustering, anti-evolution bills and the nanny state.
Respect’s fall 2013 edition contains articles on women in military combat roles, race and the death penalty and the recent U.S. Supreme Court decisions regarding marriage equality, as well as a sidebar on marriage equality in New Jersey.
The following links (you may need to cut-and-paste) will take you to either The Legal Eagle page or the Respect page on the Foundation’s website. Current issues, as well as back issues of the publications may be found on these pages.
The Legal Eagle and Respect are distributed FREE to interested schools. If you are not currently receiving hard copies of either publication and would like to either re-instate a previous subscription or begin a new subscription in order to distribute printed copies to your students, please feel free to contact the editor Jodi L. Miller via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (732-937-7529). We are currently limiting subscriptions to 35 copies per teacher.