- Check Out MARCH Horoscope!Posted 16 hours ago
- Poland’s First Best Foreign Film Oscar – “Ida”Posted 1 week ago
- Ice Survival TipsPosted 1 month ago
- Pulaski’s Birthday To Be CommemoratedPosted 2 months ago
- Polka Benefit Honors Lisa Marie BiskupPosted 2 months ago
- West Point Curator Slanders KosciuszkoPosted 2 months ago
- Check Out February Horoscope!Posted 2 months ago
- Steven’s Forecast For 2015Posted 2 months ago
- Lustration Clears OfficialPosted 2 months ago
- The Worst Five Years Since World War IIPosted 7 months ago
Job Fair Feb. 15th At Six Flags Great Adventure
NEW JERSEY – Six Flags Great Adventure, New Jersey’s largest seasonal employer and the largest employer in Ocean County, is hiring 4,000 employees including 200 interns for the 2014 season, which will feature the debut of the world’s tallest drop ride, Zumanjaro: Drop of Doom.
The park will host a job fair Feb. 15 from 10 am to 4 pm. Before attending, new applicants must visit www.sixflagsjobs.com to complete an online application.
Six Flags offers a wide variety of positions and paid internships and provides team members many benefits including flexible hours, advancement opportunities, reward and recognition programs, scholarships, free park admission, incentives from area businesses and much more. According to the popular Warner Bros. game show “Let’s Ask America,” available on Scripps Television Stations, U.S. residents polled chose Six Flags as the most fun place to work.
Six Flags is looking for enthusiastic candidates of all ages and backgrounds, and has positions available in retail, games, park services, ride operations, food service, admissions, guest relations/VIP services, market research, loss prevention, security, landscaping, safari guides, lifeguards, entertainment performers and show technical support, accounting, cash control, human resources, graphic design and public relations.
The Six Flags Employment Center opens today with hours Monday to Friday from 1 to 6 pm, and Saturdays from 9 am to 5 pm. Walk-in applicants who have completed their online application and rehires are welcome.
The 2014 season kicks off April 12 and runs on a varied schedule through Nov. 2. More information is available at www.sixflags.com
Job Fair: Saturday, February 15 – 10 am to 4 pm
Six Flags Great Adventure’s Employment Center, 1 Six Flags Blvd., Jackson, NJ 08527
Enter via Employment Entrance approximately one mile west of main park entrance.