- Yonkers Desires To Change PulaskiPosted 3 days ago
- Polka Benefit Honors Lisa Marie BiskupPosted 4 days ago
- IL Taxpayers Urged To Register. . .Posted 2 weeks ago
- Freedom Must Never Be CompromisedPosted 2 weeks ago
- Check Out MARCH Horoscope!Posted 3 weeks ago
- West Point Curator Slanders KosciuszkoPosted 3 months ago
- Steven’s Forecast For 2015Posted 3 months ago
Jimmy Sturr To Appear At Passaic Concert
NEW JERSEY – Eighteen-time Grammy winner Jimmy Sturr and his Orchestra will appear at a free outdoor concert on Thursday, July 18 at Third Ward Park, Passaic beginning at 7:30 p.m. The bandstand is located at the corner of Passaic Avenue and Van Houten Avenue across from the train station. There is ample parking in the park.
This is the 10th annual concert that Sturr will appear in Passaic.
The Jimmy Sturr concert has become a tradition in the Passaic area and is a highlight of the summer season for music lovers.
Concert-goers are reminded to bring their own chairs or blankets. Sturr’s appearance under the stars is presented by the Holy Rosary Young Men’s Club of Passaic and the City of Passaic.
“I am so happy that we are able to be in Passaic with our fans for ten straight years”, said Sturr.
The concert is made possible by the following sponsors: Wawel Bank, Sheriff Richard Berdnik, Senator Paul Sarlo, Assemblyman Gary Schaer, Assemblyman Thomas P. Giblin, Rosol-Dul American Legion Post #359, Slovak Catholic Sokol, Weiner and Mazzei, PC, Passaic Check Cashing, and the Passaic County Cultural and Heritage Council.
Last year’s concert drew an enthusiastic crowd of 1,000 people and concert organizers Lou Gill and Greg Komeshok expect this year’s turnout to be just as large. There is plenty of parking in and around the park. Call Greg Komeshok for more information at 973-473-5111.