- The SaintPosted 1 week ago
- Dorothea Dul Passes OnPosted 1 week ago
- Attention Clifton Restaurant Owners!Posted 3 weeks ago
- The Return of the Polish QuestionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Check out WYD 2016 video!Posted 4 weeks ago
- Check Out July Horoscope!Posted 1 month ago
- Every Summer Has A StoryPosted 1 month ago
- Time To Stand Behind The PolicePosted 1 month ago
- Centennial Committee Sponsors Historical TripPosted 2 months ago
- First Ever English Language PodcastPosted 2 months ago
Help Clifton Veterans Parade Committee
Raise Some Dough
NEW JERSEY – The Clifton Veterans Parade Committees has partnered with Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza to raise “dough” to offset the costs of the parade. Anthony’s will host a fundraiser with the committee on Tuesday, September 10th. Please join us between 11:30AM and 9:30 PM. Enjoy dinner and present this article to your server and the Committee will receive 20% of your check’s value, prior to tax and tip. Volunteers will be at Anthony’s that day with fliers if you forget the article. If you prefer take out, mention Clifton Veterans Parade when you order.
All proceeds will be allocated for the expenses associated with the annual Veterans Day Parade. For more information on this fundraiser and the parade, call John Biegel at 973-519-0858.
Come and join us on Tuesday, September 10th and be a part of thanking our veterans for all their sacrifices. Great food, priceless friendships, camaraderie and supporting our Veterans. Thank you Anthony’s for your spirit of giving back to the community!