- Hillary’s Open Borders Bring DiseasePosted 12 hours ago
- The White House At What Cost?Posted 12 hours ago
- The NATO-Russia Exercise
Gap… Then, Now, & 2017Posted 1 day ago
- P.A.C. Responds To Anti-Polish ArticlePosted 3 days ago
- Philadelphia Pulaski Day ParadePosted 1 week ago
- Check Out October Horoscope!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Post-Communist or Truly Free Poland?Posted 3 weeks ago
- Donald Trump’s Speech To P.A.C.Posted 4 weeks ago
- First Ever English Language PodcastPosted 4 months ago
- Check out the latest “Student Voice”Posted 8 months ago
Hamtramck Health Hike
MICHIGAN – The Hamtramck Drug Free Community Coalition along with Hamtramck Public Schools will host the fourth annual Hamtramck Health Hike to celebrate healthy living and drug-free lifestyles on Saturday, April 27th, beginning at 9:30am at Keyworth Stadium, 3201 Roosevelt in Hamtramck. Anyone is welcome to join the fun 5K walk or run through the streets of Hamtramck. The Health Hike has been steadily growing in participants and activities over the last three years, and this year we expect one thousand hikers!
When the “hike” portion of the event is complete, participants will attend an afternoon of fun-filled, health focused events at Keyworth Stadium. They will find healthy cooking demonstrations from local volunteers, entertainment, raffle prizes and a health resource fair. Thanks to community funding, we offer this event completely free for participants as a service to promote well-being and combat the barrage of unhealthy advertising we see everyday.
Preregister by April 10 at Hamtramck Public Library or Hamtramck Community Center to reserve your t-shirt. Those not registered are still encouraged to join the fun! To volunteer, contact Virginia Skrzyniarz of the Piast Institute at 313 733 4535.
Be sure to find us on Facebook at facebook.com/hamtramckdrugfree or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 313-733-4535 with any other questions or donations.