- Proper Funding for Clifton SchoolsPosted 6 days ago
- Stealing The MarchPosted 3 weeks ago
- Check Out April Horoscope!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Clifton Centennial Events Update!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Clifton Centennial T-Shirts!Posted 1 month ago
- 2017 – Year of KosciuszkoPosted 3 months ago
- Clifton Centennial Events!Posted 3 months ago
- Truth About German Nazi CampsPosted 3 months ago
- Nothing’s Impossible Says WisniewskiPosted 5 months ago
- First Ever English Language PodcastPosted 10 months ago
Golden Lion Jewelry Specializing In
Polish & Ukrainian Jewelry
As husband and wife, Gary and Lorraine Lisowicz-SoHayda were enjoying life with their young family. In 1984 Lorraine, of Polish descent, and Gary, of Ukrainian descent decided to create Golden Lion Jewelry, specializing in Polish and Ukrainian Jewelry. The name comes from words Gary and Lorraine used in their wedding vows. Gary described Lorraine as Golden because she brightened up his life and sparkled and shined even in the dimmest of lights or times. Lorraine described Gary as a Lion because of his strong heart and extreme courage during hard times.
Originally as a favor to their pastor and close friend, Father Taras Chubenko, of the Ukrainian Orthodox Cathedral in Carteret, New Jersey, Gary and Lorraine came across a few crosses. They showed up at a charity church event and the small assortment of 14kt solid gold jewelry was in high demand. Slowly but surely the business grew and grew. After a few years the business was booming.
The business started specializing in both Polish and Ukrainian items. Currently there are over 5 different sizes of Polish Eagles, Polish Beads, Polish family charms as well as over 100 crosses and crucifixes to offer. All of these offerings are available in 14KT gold and .925 Sterling Silver as well as other metals on request.
During this holiday season we wish everyone a healthy, happy and prosperous new year and we look forward to making 2014 the best year yet!
For more information write: Golden Lion Jewelry, P.O. Box 199, Port Reading, NJ 07064 or check the website: www.goldenlionjewelry.com