- Poland’s First Best Foreign Film Oscar – “Ida”Posted 4 days ago
- Edward Dybicz Passes OnPosted 1 week ago
- IPA Benefit DancePosted 1 month ago
- Ice Survival TipsPosted 1 month ago
- Pulaski’s Birthday To Be CommemoratedPosted 1 month ago
- Polka Benefit Honors Lisa Marie BiskupPosted 2 months ago
- West Point Curator Slanders KosciuszkoPosted 2 months ago
- Check Out February Horoscope!Posted 2 months ago
- Steven’s Forecast For 2015Posted 2 months ago
- Lustration Clears OfficialPosted 2 months ago
Free Tax Preparation For Military At Liberty Tax Service
Clifton, NJ – Liberty Tax Service once again salutes veterans, active military and their immediate family members with free federal tax preparation during “Military and Veterans Appreciation Week.” First time customers who fall into these categories can get a free Federal Return from Feb 10 to Feb 17. Just bring military or a VA id card, along with a driver’s license to get the free return.
We want to give something back to honor the men and women who bravely defend our freedom, our family and friends, and the American way of life,” said Maryann Bowen, owner of Liberty Tax Service in Clifton, NJ. “We look forward to helping them prepare their taxes in 2013. Tax advice is always free regarding military service tax issues. If you have questions or want us to review your prior year returns, just call us and ask.” Our office is located at 1344 Clifton Ave (Clifton Ave & Allwood Rd next to Boston Market) phone 973-778-0700 email email@example.com
About JTH Holding, Inc.
Founded in 1997 by CEO John T. Hewitt, JTH Holding, Inc. is the parent company of Liberty Tax Service. As the fastest-growing tax preparation franchise, Liberty Tax Service has prepared almost 16 million individual income tax returns. Liberty Tax Service also offers an online tax service, eSmart Tax, which enables customers to do their own taxes wherever there’s a computer. eSmart Tax is backed by the tax professionals at Liberty Tax Service and its nationwide network of over 30,000 tax preparers, ready to offer their assistance at any time. For a more in-depth look at Liberty Tax Service, visit www.libertytax.com.
– Maryann Bowen