- PSSA Celebrates 125th AnniversaryPosted 3 weeks ago
- Polka Variety Dinner Dance Set For Oct. 18thPosted 3 weeks ago
- Ten Commandments Victory In OklahomaPosted 1 month ago
- Poland’s PM Tusk Becomes EU PresidentPosted 1 month ago
- The Worst Five Years Since World War IIPosted 2 months ago
- A Caribbean Polka Party In 2014Posted 3 months ago
- Check Out October Horoscope!Posted 4 months ago
- New! 2015: “Polka Dreams @ Sea” Polka CruisePosted 7 months ago
- Check Out Steven’s 2014 ForecastPosted 10 months ago
Free Seminar On Wills & Estate Planning
NEW JERSEY – A will and a financial plan on file can help anyone of any income provide for his or her family’s future.
As a public service, the New Jersey State Bar Foundation presents a free public seminar on wills and estate planning on Tuesday, June 18, 2013, 7-9 p.m., at the New Jersey Law Center, One Constitution Square off Ryders Lane in New Brunswick near the East Brunswick border.
Topics of discussion include wills and trusts, gift and tax planning, elder law planning, power of attorney, living wills, federal estate tax and New Jersey estate and inheritance tax. A question-and-answer period follows the presentations.
Guest speakers are Regina Spielberg, Esq., a partner with the law firm of Schenck, Price, Smith & King, LLP, of Florham Park and Paramus; and Mary WanderPolo & Siegel, LLC, Upper Montclair.
The seminar is free and open to the public; however, advance registration is required. To register, visit the Foundation online at www.njsbf.org or call 1-800-FREE-LAW. The Foundation’s seminar series is made possible by funding from the IOLTA Fund of the Bar of New Jersey.
Founded in 1958, the New Jersey State Bar Foundation is the educational and philanthropic arm of the New Jersey State Bar Association. The Bar Foundation’s mission is to promote public understanding of the law through a free, comprehensive public education program. Among its activities, the Foundation conducts seminars and conflict resolution training, publishes materials, operates a videotape loan library and speakers bureau, and coordinates elementary, middle and high school mock trial competitions.
For more information about the Foundation’s seminars, programs and publications, visit the Foundation online at www.njsbf.org or call 1-800-FREE-LAW.