- Philadelphia Pulaski Day ParadePosted 4 days ago
- Clinton Staff Bigotry Mostly IgnoredPosted 1 week ago
- Check Out October Horoscope!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Post-Communist or Truly Free Poland?Posted 3 weeks ago
- Yahoo Playing Games With CatholicsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Rabid Raccoon Alert In CliftonPosted 3 weeks ago
- Donald Trump’s Speech To P.A.C.Posted 4 weeks ago
- KF President ResignsPosted 1 month ago
- Polish American Congress And PolandPosted 2 months ago
- Centennial Committee Sponsors Historical TripPosted 4 months ago
Felician Students Show Their Stuff
At Local Art Show
Rutherford, NJ — Five Felician College art students showed their artistic talents when they recently participated in the second annual Fine Art Show and Sale at the Kip Senior Center in Rutherford.
Several of the students’ works were purchased, with a portion of the funds benefiting the Center. Also, student Aminta Witkowski was awarded Second Place in The People’s Choice Award for her photograph, “Winter Rest”, of a wolf in repose.
“Our art students were well represented,” said Professor Mike Nyklewicz, Chair of Art and Music at Felician. “This is a great venue for students just beginning their college careers at Felician, as well as those looking towards starting their art careers after graduation. I’m looking forward to what our students will have for next year’s show!”
The Kip Center is a comprehensive and full time program promoting the physical, emotional, educational, and spiritual well-being of older adults. It is Bergen County’s first nationally accredited Senior Center of Excellence and has a membership of more than 700.
In above photo: Pictured, from left, are Gina Lipere, Douglas Levine, Aminta Witkowski, Tiffany Sanders and Jamie Orpilla.
– Felician College, the Franciscan College of New Jersey, is a liberal arts, coeducational Catholic college founded in 1942 and sponsored by the Felician Sisters. True to its mission, Felician College welcomes a diverse student population and embraces their educational needs. With campuses in Lodi and Rutherford, New Jersey, Felician College currently enrolls more than 2,200 students and offers more than 55 undergraduate and graduate programs in the classroom and online in the arts