- Proper Funding for Clifton SchoolsPosted 7 days ago
- Stealing The MarchPosted 3 weeks ago
- Check Out April Horoscope!Posted 4 weeks ago
- Clifton Centennial Events Update!Posted 4 weeks ago
- Clifton Centennial T-Shirts!Posted 1 month ago
- 2017 – Year of KosciuszkoPosted 3 months ago
- Clifton Centennial Events!Posted 3 months ago
- Truth About German Nazi CampsPosted 3 months ago
- Nothing’s Impossible Says WisniewskiPosted 5 months ago
- First Ever English Language PodcastPosted 10 months ago
Felician College President’s Scholarship
Reception A Resounding Success
NEW JERSEY – More than 200 friends and supporters of Felician College attended the inaugural President’s Scholarship Reception, held recently at The Venetian in Garfield. All proceeds of the evening benefited the Felician College Scholarship Fund.
Jim Kirkos, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Meadowlands Regional Chamber of Commerce and a respected leader in the business community, was honored for his dedication to Felician College.
In photo above: Pictured from left, are John Mazur, Reception Chairman; Felician College President Dr. Anne Prisco; Joann Kirkos; Jim Kirkos, Reception Honoree.
“What a wonderful way to recognize an important leader of the community and at the same time raise funds for our students who really need financial support,” said Felician College President Dr. Anne Prisco.
Reception co-chairman John Mazur offered the opening remarks and welcomed the crowd, who enjoyed a sumptuous buffet dinner and cocktails. Felician College student ambassadors were also on hand to meet and greet the guests.
Assemblywoman Sheila Y. Oliver was the guest speaker for the event.
– Felician College, the Franciscan College of New Jersey, is a liberal arts, coeducational Catholic college founded in 1942 and sponsored by the Felician Sisters. True to its mission, Felician College welcomes a diverse student population and embraces their educational needs. With campuses in Lodi and Rutherford, New Jersey, Felician College currently enrolls more than 2,200 students and offers more than 55 undergraduate and graduate programs in the classroom and online in the arts and sciences, business and management sciences, health sciences and teacher education. In 2012, the School of Nursing and Health Management added a Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) to the College’s roster of degrees. Felician College offers 10 varsity interscholastic sports that compete at the NCAA Division II level.