- Pope Challenges EuropeansPosted 3 days ago
- Veterans Turn Uniforms Into Paper, ArtPosted 1 month ago
- The Worst Five Years Since World War IIPosted 3 months ago
- Check Out November Horoscope!Posted 5 months ago
- New! 2015: “Polka Dreams @ Sea” Polka CruisePosted 9 months ago
- Check Out Steven’s 2014 ForecastPosted 11 months ago
Farm Market Brings Bergen Closer To Roots
PARAMUS, N.J. – The “Farm 2 Fork” market has returned to Bergen Community College for the summer. The market, which began its run last year, takes place each Wednesday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., bringing farmers, bakers and gourmet food purveyors to parking lot “C” at the school’s main campus, 400 Paramus Road, Paramus. Bergen Community College (www.bergen.edu) based in Paramus is a public two-year coeducational college, enrolling nearly 17,000 students at locations in Paramus, the Philip J. Ciarco Jr. Learning Center in Hackensack and Bergen Community College at the Meadowlands in Lyndhurst. The College offers associate degree, certificate and continuing education programs in a variety of fields.