- Proper Funding for Clifton SchoolsPosted 6 days ago
- Stealing The MarchPosted 3 weeks ago
- Check Out April Horoscope!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Clifton Centennial Events Update!Posted 4 weeks ago
- Clifton Centennial T-Shirts!Posted 1 month ago
- 2017 – Year of KosciuszkoPosted 3 months ago
- Clifton Centennial Events!Posted 3 months ago
- Truth About German Nazi CampsPosted 3 months ago
- Nothing’s Impossible Says WisniewskiPosted 5 months ago
- First Ever English Language PodcastPosted 10 months ago
Escape The Winter Blues With Market Fair 2014!
NEW JERSEY – St. Peter’s Episcopal Church in Clifton will be continuing 2014 new season of market fair this Saturday, March 15, plus the first & third Saturday of April also. Stop by and pick up items for the outdoors, yard, household items, clothing and all sorts of bargains at greatly reduced prices. The bargains are endless! Why pay full price when you can get items at big discounts! Market Fair will once again start out even bigger and better than last year with hundreds of items available for purchase, as well as other inexpensive treasures. Please come and join us, along with many vendors, in support of a very important ongoing event here in Clifton. Also, please visit out new web site at saintpetersmarketfair.com.
Project coordinator Carl Gincley is looking for attendees as well as vendors who would like to rent space via a table to sell their merchandise. The event is open to the public with proceeds benefiting the outreach of St Peter’s Episcopal community. Vendor tables are available for rent(limited space). Spaces are 10′ x 10′, 8′ rectangular tables available. Space is limited to 17 tables. Advance reservations for vendors is strongly recommended as space is limited.
Those interested in renting or need more information should contact Mr Gincley at 973-886-5105 or email@example.com. Please use subject market fair in subject. St. Peter’s is located at 380 Clifton Avenue,Clifton and is an all inclusive Episcopal Church supporting many initiatives and St. Peter’s Haven. Come out and support a great, ongoing event.