- Veterans Turn Uniforms Into Paper, ArtPosted 4 days ago
- Polka Variety Dance Draws Big Crowd!Posted 5 days ago
- Ten Commandments Victory In OklahomaPosted 1 month ago
- Poland’s PM Tusk Becomes EU PresidentPosted 2 months ago
- The Worst Five Years Since World War IIPosted 2 months ago
- A Caribbean Polka Party In 2014Posted 3 months ago
- Check Out October Horoscope!Posted 4 months ago
- New! 2015: “Polka Dreams @ Sea” Polka CruisePosted 8 months ago
- Check Out Steven’s 2014 ForecastPosted 10 months ago
Do Men Need A Mommy?
First, let me preface this by saying that… “I apologize to all the real men” out there that this article does not apply to.
It is becoming more and more apparent that the “role reversal” is part of the game.
Women are choosing younger men and babying them, waiting on them and making decisions for them. These women are calling and texting the men numerous times a day, keeping track of their every move.
How do the men see this? They interpret this as, “she loves me, she needs me and she can’t be without me”! The truth is……the woman is insecure and the man is immature!
Love may be there somewhere…but it is after you work through all the layers of emotional debris. If the woman can take it, “he becomes another full time job”…that is if you can catch him. Be sure that this is what you really want because he will need all the energy that you have!
So, if you are really up to the game, and need someone who is going to follow your directives…go for it! But, blame no one but yourself when you become overwhelmed with the daunting task of molding someone to “your wish is my command”.
How far we have sunk into needy behavior, rather than independent survival. Age is no barrier here either. The older a man gets…..the worse it is….he is ready to relax and have the woman take over the reins and push and shove in all directions that she wants to go. (If she has an ulterior purpose to the relationship (money)…she pushes harder and harder to get what she wants. All the while the man is interpreting this as “SHE LOVES ME”!
The days of yesterday when “the real and truthful” were a standard …..are going by the wayside, today you have to look pretty hard to find it.
Strange relationships surround us with people who are together for a myriad of reasons, none of which should surprise you by now.
WOMEN PLOT AND PLAN, men accept what is put before them on their plate as long as they can brag about it to other people, overlooking a lot in the process!
Volume XII, Article 66