- Message of Support To PolandPosted 11 hours ago
- Check Out June Horoscope!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Rally for U.S. Military Presence In PolandPosted 3 weeks ago
- Clifton Health Dept. Issues Rabies AlertPosted 4 weeks ago
- Former President Clinton Insults Polish CommunityPosted 1 month ago
- The Flipped ClassroomPosted 2 months ago
- How Ukraine Can ContributePosted 3 months ago
- Polish Singers 65th ConventionPosted 3 months ago
- Check out the latest “Student Voice”Posted 4 months ago
- Book Authored By Polish Holocaust SurvivorPosted 8 months ago
Confirmation At Holy Cross
The Sacrament of Confirmation at Holy Cross Church in Woodland Park, NJ took place on Sunday, June 23, 2013 at 11 am.
We congratulate the following:
Melissa Faith Betancur and Sponsor – Nazal Hasan; Cristoforo Pio Carnemolla and Sponsor – Christina Gravino; Michael Joseph Peter Cyman and Sponsor – John Plaxa; Amber Rose Josephine Harth and Sponsor – Brianna Harth; Nayef Elias Luke Kiame and Sponsor – Angel Aldas; Alexis Anna Clare Kulbacki and Sponsor – Anthony Balogh; Monica Felicia Cecilia Kulbacki and Sponsor – Michael Balogh; Christopher James Joseph Paulison and Sponsor – Alissa Rose Elisabeth Paulison; Daniel John Bosco Reyes and Sponsor –Paulette Rodriguez; Andy James Leo Valer and Sponsor – Joel Puebla; Michael Vincent Szczesniak and Sponsor – Mariusz Skowron (from St. Joseph’s Parish, Linden, NJ); Paul Peter McDonald and Sponsor – Jamie McDonald (from Saint Cyril and Methodius Parish, Perth Amboy, NJ).
We thank His Eminence, Rt. Rev. Bernard Nowicki, Bishop of the Central Diocese PNCC who celebrated the Mass, preached the sermon and administered the Sacrament of Confirmation. Co-celebrant was Father Joseph R. Cyman, Pastor. During the past year and a half, Father has provided lessons to the students of the confirmation class. Assisting in the celebration were Deacon David Gaydos and Deacon William Gaydos. They occasionally helped Father Joseph with confirmation class instructions.
We thank the parents who brought their children for Confirmation classes, supporting them in their important Christian education. Parents gratefully sponsored special flowers which decorated our sanctuary. And we thank the soloist who beautified the liturgy of the Mass.
The Sacrament of Confirmation is not the end of religious education. The youth may serve as lectors, altar servers, attend youth group meetings, and help during social events and fundraisers.
The parish web site is ‘holycrosssite.org.