- KF President ResignsPosted 5 days ago
- Check Out September Horoscope!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Polish American Congress And PolandPosted 4 weeks ago
- Centennial RemembrancesPosted 4 weeks ago
- Attention Clifton Restaurant Owners!Posted 2 months ago
- The Return of the Polish QuestionPosted 2 months ago
- Every Summer Has A StoryPosted 2 months ago
- Time To Stand Behind The PolicePosted 2 months ago
- Centennial Committee Sponsors Historical TripPosted 3 months ago
- First Ever English Language PodcastPosted 3 months ago
Clifton’s Family Camp-Out
CLIFTON, NJ – The Clifton Recreation Department will be hosting their award winning Annual Family Camp-Out. Bring your tent and sleeping bags and celebrate the start of the weekend by spending quality time in the outdoors with your family and fellow residents. The event will be taking place in Albion Park on Friday, August 23rd beginning at 6:00 p.m. and will run through Saturday morning, August 24th (rain date Friday, August 30th & Saturday, August 31st). Enjoy a fun night of camping, family games and activities, dinner and dessert. Sit around a real campfire Friday night and roast marshmallows, sing songs and tell tales. The following morning enjoy breakfast, fishing, family games, and educational camp stations, such as crafts, fire building, and outdoor cooking. This year’s camping theme is bird watching.
Don’t miss this great opportunity to go camping right in your own back yard. Admission is $10.00 per family of four or $3.00 per person for Clifton residents, and $20.00 per family of four or $6.00 per person for non-residents. Pre-registration is required. Register at the Clifton Recreation Department on the second floor of the Clifton City Hall, 900 Clifton Avenue. This event is presented by the Clifton Special Police Law Enforcement Officers Association, the Clifton Fire Department, Clifton Against Substance Abuse and the Clifton Recreation Department. Call (973) 470-5956 for more information.