- Joint Statement of The NATO-Ukraine CommissionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Los Angeles Christmas BillboardPosted 3 weeks ago
- Pope Challenges EuropeansPosted 4 weeks ago
- Veterans Turn Uniforms Into Paper, ArtPosted 2 months ago
- The Worst Five Years Since World War IIPosted 4 months ago
- Check Out December Horoscope!Posted 6 months ago
- New! 2015: “Polka Dreams @ Sea” Polka CruisePosted 9 months ago
- Check Out Steven’s 2014 ForecastPosted 12 months ago
Clifton Beautification Committee Announces
Creation of New Garden In Memory of Carole Kramer
CLIFTON, NJ – The Clifton Beautification Committee is pleased to announce the creation of its new garden on the grounds of the Municipal Complex at the corner of Van Houten Avenue and Clifton Avenue. The Garden is dedicated to the memory of Carole Kramer, a charter member of the Beautification Committee, and has been achieved through the generosity of her husband George Kramer. Carole was a founding member of the committee. The garden has been designed and implemented by Richfield Farms of Clifton, NJ.
Photo on right – l-r: George A. Held, Chamber of Commerce; Angela Montague, at large; Emilia Rykowski, at large; and Councilman Matthew Grabowski, chairman. Beautification committee members not in photo: Raymond Edel, at large; Mary Rogers, Clifton Environmental Committee; Fran Warren, Clifton Garden Club; Barbara Watterston, at large, and Mayor James Anzaldi.
The Clifton Beautification Committee was founded in 1990 and is dedicated to encouraging residents and businesses to beautify their properties for the betterment of all Clifton residents. As part of this effort, the Committee presents Beautification Awards to residents and businesses that have been nominated for their strong commitment to enhancing the beauty of their properties. Each year, the Committee undertakes new projects around the City that are in need of enhancement. The walking path at Jubilee Park is only one such accomplishment. This garden is a wonderful addition to the other sculptures and gardens on the Municipal Complex grounds.