- Founder of Modernistics Orch. Passes OnPosted 2 days ago
- Ice Survival TipsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Pulaski’s Birthday To Be CommemoratedPosted 2 weeks ago
- Polka Benefit Honors Lisa Marie BiskupPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Little Known Episode of World War IIPosted 3 weeks ago
- West Point Curator Slanders KosciuszkoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Check Out January Horoscope!Posted 4 weeks ago
- Steven’s Forecast For 2015Posted 1 month ago
- Getting St. Nicholas RightPosted 1 month ago
- The Chesterton Institute In Poland 2014Posted 1 month ago
Clifton and Nutley Release Final Report
On Hoffmann LaRoche Property
NEW JERSEY (January 21, 2014) – Today the Township of Nutley and the City of Clifton released to the public the final report of their consultants, Perkins Eastman and the Real Estate Solutions Group.
The report is essentially a conceptual plan to repurpose the Hoffmann LaRoche property with different potential redevelopment options. Although no definitive plan or concept has been agreed to or accepted by Clifton or Nutley, the objective is to work with Hoffmann LaRoche, and any future buyer or developer of the property, to repurpose the site in a way that maximizes tax revenues and local property values. Both municipalities seek a plan that has a positive effect on the quality of life of their residents, supports business development, and creates high paying jobs, while at the same time manages any impact on the local school system and municipal infrastructure.
Clifton and Nutley look forward to working expeditiously with Hoffmann LaRoche and a future developer to repurpose the property that consists of over 100 acres bordering the two communities.
For information contact:
Nutley: Alan Genitempo 973-661-0710
Clifton: Matt Priore 973-470-0700