- Easter Special Coming Soon!Posted 1 week ago
- The Ablemen To Stop PerformancesPosted 1 week ago
- Mind ControlPosted 3 weeks ago
- How To Help Save Ukraine’s RevolutionPosted 3 weeks ago
- 50 Years Ago, The Beatles Invaded
Pop CulturePosted 1 month ago
- May 2014 Pilgrimage To Poland With ErikaPosted 1 month ago
- Earn $50.00 By Recycling Refrigerator / FreezerPosted 2 months ago
- Check out March Horoscope!Posted 2 months ago
- Check Out Steven’s 2014 ForecastPosted 2 months ago
- The Legacy Lives On…Posted 2 months ago
CIA Facilities In Poland
Poland Under Fire For Hosting CIA Facilities.
The imposing barbed wire fence surrounding a military area in the forest near the village of Stare Kiejkuty. This is close to Szczytno in northeastern Poland. On December 3, 2013, Polish authorities declined to tell the European Court of Human Rights whether it had hosted secret CIA jails and torture sites.
– Rolco News Network