- The SaintPosted 1 week ago
- Dorothea Dul Passes OnPosted 1 week ago
- Attention Clifton Restaurant Owners!Posted 3 weeks ago
- The Return of the Polish QuestionPosted 4 weeks ago
- Check out WYD 2016 video!Posted 1 month ago
- Check Out July Horoscope!Posted 1 month ago
- Every Summer Has A StoryPosted 1 month ago
- Time To Stand Behind The PolicePosted 1 month ago
- Centennial Committee Sponsors Historical TripPosted 2 months ago
- First Ever English Language PodcastPosted 2 months ago
CIA Facilities In Poland
Poland Under Fire For Hosting CIA Facilities.
The imposing barbed wire fence surrounding a military area in the forest near the village of Stare Kiejkuty. This is close to Szczytno in northeastern Poland. On December 3, 2013, Polish authorities declined to tell the European Court of Human Rights whether it had hosted secret CIA jails and torture sites.
– Rolco News Network