- First Concert At Chopin Garden In Grant Park!Posted 6 days ago
- Poland’s PM Tusk Becomes EU PresidentPosted 1 week ago
- PAC Calls For U.S. Leadership At NATO SummitPosted 3 weeks ago
- Polish American Family Festival And Country Fair This WeekendPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Worst Five Years Since World War IIPosted 4 weeks ago
- “Our Kids” Fundraiser Set For Sept. 6thPosted 1 month ago
- A Caribbean Polka Party In 2014Posted 1 month ago
- Check Out September Horoscope!Posted 2 months ago
- New! 2015: “Polka Dreams @ Sea” Polka CruisePosted 6 months ago
- Check Out Steven’s 2014 ForecastPosted 8 months ago
CIA Facilities In Poland
Poland Under Fire For Hosting CIA Facilities.
The imposing barbed wire fence surrounding a military area in the forest near the village of Stare Kiejkuty. This is close to Szczytno in northeastern Poland. On December 3, 2013, Polish authorities declined to tell the European Court of Human Rights whether it had hosted secret CIA jails and torture sites.
– Rolco News Network