- Check Out MARCH Horoscope!Posted 1 day ago
- Poland’s First Best Foreign Film Oscar – “Ida”Posted 1 week ago
- Ice Survival TipsPosted 2 months ago
- Pulaski’s Birthday To Be CommemoratedPosted 2 months ago
- Polka Benefit Honors Lisa Marie BiskupPosted 2 months ago
- West Point Curator Slanders KosciuszkoPosted 2 months ago
- Check Out February Horoscope!Posted 2 months ago
- Steven’s Forecast For 2015Posted 2 months ago
- Lustration Clears OfficialPosted 2 months ago
- The Worst Five Years Since World War IIPosted 7 months ago
CIA Facilities In Poland
Poland Under Fire For Hosting CIA Facilities.
The imposing barbed wire fence surrounding a military area in the forest near the village of Stare Kiejkuty. This is close to Szczytno in northeastern Poland. On December 3, 2013, Polish authorities declined to tell the European Court of Human Rights whether it had hosted secret CIA jails and torture sites.
– Rolco News Network